Captured

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
Sweat was walking along a street in broad daylight? Sounds to me he was getting exhausted and didn't have any fight left.

Put in all that work for weeks along with the escape plan for nothing :bang:

2 miles from the Canadian border. wow

The news report I hear said he started running and cop shot him, can you imagine the demonstrations if he was black.

yep, just watched the news conference. started running through field towards wood line when trooper decided to shoot with hand gun

Used pepper with shakers to cover scent to keep dogs from tracking them

Now we get to foot the bill for all his surgeries and healthcare as they nurse him back to health.

cowboy43":1nn5esxv said:
The news report I hear said he started running and cop shot him, can you imagine the demonstrations if he was black.

Right on, except they don't start with demonstrations. It's looting and burning first. The demonstrations come a few days later.

Too bad the second cop wasn't as good a shot as the first. On the other hand, we wouldn't be getting all of the details that will go into the movie script. Looking forward to it. You have to give those 2 guys an A for effort.

I do feel for all of the people who were forced to stay in or out of their own properties. What of those with animals? Jobs? Children at school? How can our government be allowed to get away with so much tyranny? Why hasn't the media focused on that at all? Same as after the Boston bombing.

I would be interested in the facts of how Sweat actually gets his medical care. Since in most places it is the law that a hospital cannot turn a patient away for inability to pay, does the government simply stick the hospital with the bill, or do they actually pay for it?

Latest posts