Canadian Western Agribition

Help Support CattleToday:

BWA

Reaction score
Just curious if any board members are planning on attending CWA this year?

Are you exhibiting or just going check things out?
Any events that you plan on or want to attend?

BWA":ukhw5o8t said:
Are you exhibiting or just going check things out?
Any events that you plan on or want to attend?

No exhibiting for me.I just want kick around and check things out.

We have two red angus heifers that we bought at Red Round-Up that are being shown there. The ranch we bought them from are retaining show rights but I am going to fly over to see the show. With the prices of gas now it is only about $50.00 more to take WestJet and I don't have to worry about bad roads. Gotta love seat sales. ;-)

How did Red Roundup go...there isnt anything on Mackenzies website, and usually theres a buzz at the shows and stuff from other Red people, but nobody's talking about it.

Hill 70":apn8q4it said:
How did Red Roundup go...there isnt anything on Mackenzies website, and usually theres a buzz at the shows and stuff from other Red people, but nobody's talking about it.

Isn't that odd, I was going to tell you to check Brylor's site as the results were there the other day I was told. I just went there though and nothing. Anyhow, I can't remember all the prices but top selling heifer calf was $10,250, second highest $10,000 and third highest 9,000. I can't remember the highest bred heifer. Highest cow was $30,000. Highest bull I don't recall either. If I find the results I will let you know.

The animals looked wonderful. They did a great job with the sale. The semen auction the night before made a lot of money for the Canadian Red Angus Promotion Society too.:)

I'm not going to Agribition, but the cattle are already there, and hubby is flying out Wed. for the shorthorn show. Good Luck to all who are going!

Latest posts