Can you believe this......................

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":jubvms38 said:
alacattleman":jubvms38 said:
nope,,,, but a sure as he%$ believe this :cowboy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZtQBPKHVU

Haven't heard Faron Young in a long time .......thanks AC
you dont see fiddles used nowdays, let alone 3 of em............ fiddle and steels make country music... its seperates the bubblegum country we got today

The last time I saw Farrin Young was about sixteen years ago at John Ascuagas Nugget in Reno Nevada.
~Tom

kerley":3t9ec1zc said:
The last time I saw Farrin Young was about sixteen years ago at John Ascuagas Nugget in Reno Nevada.
~Tom
That would have been shortly before he killed himself, that was 14 or 15 years ago

dun":1y39f0bd said:
kerley":1y39f0bd said:
~Tom
That would have been shortly before he killed himself, that was 14 or 15 years ago
That's a shame, I guess even popular recording artists sometimes have loads to heavy to bare.
~Tom

kerley":2f71shq1 said:
dun":2f71shq1 said:
kerley":2f71shq1 said:
~Tom
That's a shame, I guess even popular recording artists sometimes have loads to heavy to bare.
~Tom
He was in really poor health and I guess just decided to speed up the enevitable

Haven't thought about Dee Dee Sharp or Faron Young in years. Some of you music afficionados out there know of any other Dee Dee Sharp hits? The only one I can think of is "Doin' the Bird" but don't think is was nearly as big as the "Mashed Potato".

I'll bet them two young ladies doing background on the right sure had sore chests the next day. I done wore a hole in my glasses from the inside!

Latest posts