Can this be true or fake news

Help Support CattleToday:

It could be entirely legitimate as far as the editorial goes. As far as CBN, you be the judge on whether they are bias by reading who they are:

The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is an American Christian-oriented religious television network and production company. Founded by televangelist Pat Robertson, its headquarters and main studios are based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Their mission:

The Christian Broadcasting Network, an organization dedicated to preparing "the United States of America and the nations of the world for the coming of Jesus Christ."

I looked all over their website and didnt see anything about hate language. It was interesting to see all the group's they name as hate groups. Some you've heard of. Some you'd be surprised by. Texasbred may need to look through it. Some Catholic churches named.

Yes it's true. Any organization or mention of Jesus, gets put on their hate group list.

You can see why liberals love to throw money at them.

I looked it over. It's a data point collection, following any number and variation of 'supposedly' far right groups of twitter users. Which groups make it to the top of the list changes day to day.
The SPLC 'tracker' is using an unspecified logarithm to watch for recurring words, and of course, around Christmas, 'Merry Christmas' would be a common phrase seen on virtually any group of users, left, middle or right. By 'making it to the top' they simply refer to how often their software sees a recurrance of the same word or phrase.
Dec 24th:
https://hatetracker.io/trending/2017-12-24

The whole thing is pretty meaningless except maybe in the mind of religion haters.

While it might be true, I find stuff like this to be hyperbolic "news" to divide and conquer the country. It works the same way with the uber liberal sites. The more decisive a "news" piece is the more viewership it seems to receive, not only from those that prescribe to that thinking but from those wanting to see "what those crazies are going to say."

Look at how many of these TV evangelists have started these Ultra Right Christian ministries, fleece the flock, and then get the flock out.

greybeard":lqgshufm said:
The more decisive a "news" piece is the more viewership it seems to receive
Hoping you mean 'divisive' or 'derisive'.
Decisive news seems to have fallen far out of favor.

Does it exist? Did it ever exist? Humans struggle to report accurately and objectively.

Bright Raven":2jy463on said:
greybeard":2jy463on said:
The more decisive a "news" piece is the more viewership it seems to receive

Does it exist? Did it ever exist? Humans struggle to report accurately and objectively.
I swear dont think this board could exist without your guidance...

ALACOWMAN":3if30u3i said:
Bright Raven":3if30u3i said:
greybeard":3if30u3i said:

I swear dont think this board could exist without your guidance...
Thank you.

Craig Miller":3p2i80p7 said:
I looked all over their website and didnt see anything about hate language. It was interesting to see all the group's they name as hate groups. Some you've heard of. Some you'd be surprised by. Texasbred may need to look through it. Some Catholic churches named.
Couldn't open the link Craig but I'm sure we're guilty. :lol: :lol:

I have been keeping up with this lady for a while now. She is a lawyer and former Florida D.A. She was fired for speaking at a Tea Party meeting a few years back and has since began teaching history. She is very smart and knows her stuff on Constitutional matters. I remember reading the following from her FB page a while back;
"KrisAnne Hall December 4 ·

Southern Poverty Law Center claims I am an anti-government extremist #HateGroup. They have put me on their list 3 years in a row. However, the SPLC president Richard Cohen, says that #Antifa is NOT a Hate Group by their standards.

Do you know what is most alarming about all of this? YOUR CONGRESSMAN is using YOUR TAX DOLLARS to pay the SPLC to advise and consult with the Department of Homeland Security on how to identify domestic threats!

That means: The DHS is being instructed that I am a domestic terrorist threat, but Antifa is NOT.

Is this #OUTRAGEOUS?!!? Then take a few minutes to do the following NOW-->

1. #SHARE this post on your Congressman's facebook page
2. #TWEET tag your Congressman in this tweet:

Hey Congress! Why are you paying @SPLC to label Constitutional Educators like @KrisAnneHall as Hate Groups when SPLC refuses to label @Antifa as a #HateGroup? "