california shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bull. The head of the FBI could of signed 3 carbon copies of paper to guarantee this Saudi imigrant wife wouldn't commit jihad and none of this would have happened.

I'm very angry a public servant isn't willing to do his job to protect the public.

ram":1go1tkvx said:
They have declared war and we're just going to sit back and let them kill us off. The more of us they kill the faster they can take over.
We must be kind and negotiate with them. :bang:
That will surely work, :bs: just like it is working with Iran. If you remember your history Nevlle Chamberlin employed this strategy with Hitler and it worked. Didn't it??? :roll:

I honestly don't know a peaceful, non discriminant solution to this carnage. But we dang sure don't need to be adding Syrians to help the cause.
You do know that this massacre happened in another gun free zone. Imagine that.

I personally think they should start having public hangings again. Or public beheadings for "Amish" An eye for an eye. Stop some of this nonsense. The general american public doesn't have the stomach to do what needs to be done. We are losing our country faster than any of us realize.

JMJ Farms":jd3yrcrl said:
I personally think they should start having public hangings again. Or public beheadings for "Amish" An eye for an eye. Stop some of this nonsense. The general american public doesn't have the stomach to do what needs to be done. We are losing our country faster than any of us realize.

Such a true statement. Our nation has grown soft. If our forefathers had been so soft and 'comprimising', we would never have been a free nation. Those great men would have been villains in today's world of apathy and acceptance of all atrocities.

There are an ever shrinking number of people in this country who have the 'testicular fortitude' to stand up and defend our nation...not just from the 'Amish' but from the vermin within. It is here ladies and gents. Not just the terror attacks (which we will see increase I have little doubt), but those we have permitted to lead this country into the abyss. It is upon us. We have been given over to our own choosing, and it is clear, we have not chosen wisely.

I can imagine this same conversation was held by by the Native Americans in the early part of our nation. I am afraid that is the path we are going down.

papavillars":3drx3o5w said:
I can imagine this same conversation was held by by the Native Americans in the early part of our nation. I am afraid that is the path we are going down.

You are correct in a large sense. The Native Americans, in general, had absolutely no ability to comprehend the mindset of European explorers/settlers. Their belief system was completely different and they couldnt (save for a small few) imagine a belief/value system like that of the European settler. This lack of understanding, coupled with massive losses due to disease, spelled doom for the N. A. Moral of the story is know your enemy.
Here we are today, a lot like the N. A. We, as a nation, dont want to acknowledge the mindset of those that are willing and desirous to end our way of life. Whats ironic, is it's written clearly for any to read in their teachings. They have no use for infidels.
There is nothing more dangerous to humanity, than a group of people with absolutely nothing to lose. These people have nothing to lose, and a belief that they will gain everything (on the other side) by commiting these acts. We have everything to lose, and arent even willing to protect it.

There is nothing more dangerous to humanity, than a group of people with absolutely nothing to lose. These people have nothing to lose, and a belief that they will gain everything (on the other side) by commiting these acts. We have everything to lose, and arent even willing to protect it.[/quote]

That's a heck of a paragraph. We have atleast 2 groups of those types in this country, one group wants the taxpayers to feed and house them, the other wants the taxpayers DEAD.

There is nothing more dangerous to humanity, than a group of people with absolutely nothing to lose. These people have nothing to lose, and a belief that they will gain everything (on the other side) by commiting these acts. We have everything to lose, and arent even willing to protect it.

ram":k9vxijpy said:
That's a heck of a paragraph. We have atleast 2 groups of those types in this country, one group wants the taxpayers to feed and house them, the other [group] wants the taxpayers DEAD.
Hmmmmm.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend--if only temporarily.
We just need to find a way to get the second group to focus their objectives on to the 1st group. problem solved.
:hide:

bbirder":k09e4vir said:
jedstivers":k09e4vir said:
Caustic Burno":k09e4vir said:
I say NUKE em all back to the stone age starting with Mecca take out 100 million for each American.
They can understand that.
That's all they understand.

They may not understand it, but it's like capital punishment.
Those d*mn sure won't do it again!

So maybe my home country should have delt a similar punistment on some US cities where a few individuals were financing thugs with fertiliser flatting shopping malls in my home country last century???

Caustic Burno":3i9a44i4 said:
I say NUKE em all back to the stone age starting with Mecca take out 100 million for each American.

Careful on the nuclear missiles. Too many of those can lead to negative effects for us.

Bestoutwest":1rhy9zah said:
Caustic Burno":1rhy9zah said:

Careful on the nuclear missiles. Too many of those can lead to negative effects for us.
Can you imagine what would be left after a couple thousand nuclear bombs exploded?? CB's gonna take his 1911 to a nuclear war. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bestoutwest":23damif8 said:
Caustic Burno":23damif8 said:

Naw hit Mecca,Tehran first then Islamabad then just ask who wants to be next.
The silence would be deafening.
Put one Ohio class boomer in the Indian Ocean and take out both at one time.
We applied the same principle to fanatical Japan.
Dead men can't fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts