California Flooding

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
dieselbeef":10g8drs1 said:
man made disaster...criminal charges should be brought..i cannot even imagine how p'od id be
That is exactly where this should go.

the amount of negligence exhibited here is beyond belief. 200000...200000 people upended over this..loss of income....relocation expenses...omg calif should be up on federal charges of public endangerment

how can this happen..i cant fathom it

dieselbeef":3z9nejag said:
the amount of negligence exhibited here is beyond belief. 200000...200000 people upended over this..loss of income....relocation expenses...omg calif should be up on federal charges of public endangerment

how can this happen..i cant fathom it
moonbeam.jpg

Here is a picture of the inflow from the Yuba River that flows into Lake Oraville taken at the Hwy 49 bridge prior to the breach and they said there was nothing to worry about.

C4Zp8NJWQAIBSuH.jpg

Here is another taken at the Feather River

C4WDTiGUYAMVQKY.jpg

That's a pile of water that has to go somewhere.

I wouldn't want to drive over that on a good day..dang...I been on the Colorado river and thought it was fast...that's some river there...wow

M-5":34vyweej said:
They shouldnt have spent the Money on all them dam illegals.

:stop: :stop: :stop:
You and TG can knock it off. There are people, actual living human beings, fighting for their lives. Be an actual human and say a prayer for them instead of coming on here talking smack and hoping their state leaves the US before they all are killed rather than after.

I might not agree with your opinions on everything, or your state government's allocation of resources or decision-making, but when there's an anvil over your head and we're waiting to see if it takes out you and your entire family, I won't be chortling on the sidelines but hoping and praying with all my might that it misses you.

The irony is that governor moonbeam's father was governor when that dam was built.
Much of the water in CA is federal and as such the blame goes all the way to the top. As much as I detest the state government in CA dam repairs have been ignored by both the Bush and Obama administrations as well as Governor Brown. Almost all of the water that got sent to the ocean during the last couple of years of drought was federally controlled water. That is part of the problem. The state and the feds point fingers at each other and neither one takes any responsibility.

boondocks":3a86jo06 said:
M-5":3a86jo06 said:
They shouldnt have spent the Money on all them dam illegals.

:stop: :stop: :stop:
You and TG can knock it off. There are people, actual living human beings, fighting for their lives. Be an actual human and say a prayer for them instead of coming on here talking smack and hoping their state leaves the US before they all are killed rather than after.

I might not agree with your opinions on everything, or your state government's allocation of resources or decision-making, but when there's an anvil over your head and we're waiting to see if it takes out you and your entire family, I won't be chortling on the sidelines but hoping and praying with all my might that it misses you.

Just as you can advocate for criminals. I can advocate for their sorry azzes to go back where they belong and come here the right way. I'm curious how many illegal aliens you have on your farm. I suggest you take down all your fences takes the locks off your doors after all they are humans and should have free access to your land home and property.

john250":2b7azig3 said:
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
California currently hosts a third of the nation's welfare recipients. Over one in five Californians lives below the poverty line. One in four Californians was not born in the United States. These social transformations pose enormous political challenges and demand that infrastructure and schools grow commensurately to meet soaring populations.

HDRider":3ajqryys said:
john250":3ajqryys said:
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
California currently hosts a third of the nation's welfare recipients. Over one in five Californians lives below the poverty line. One in four Californians was not born in the United States. These social transformations pose enormous political challenges and demand that infrastructure and schools grow commensurately to meet soaring populations.
Well, there should be plenty of jobs pushing wheelbarrows of concrete up the main spillway...not far from Oroville.
Good for the economy.

M-5":10w5y1ne said:
[

Just as you can advocate for criminals. I can advocate for their sorry azzes to go back where they belong and come here the right way. I'm curious how many illegal aliens you have on your farm. I suggest you take down all your fences takes the locks off your doors after all they are humans and should have free access to your land home and property.

I'm not advocating for criminals, and I certainly don't hire any. (Although a few of these good ol' boys around here I'm sure have spent a night or two in the slammer). I'm about as law-and-order a person as you could meet. I don't support illegal immigration but I also don't support hoping people (whether here legally or not) get wiped out in a disastrous flood. Guess you don't believe in karma. I do, very strongly.

Did I miss something? Are the only people in the path of the flood "criminals?"

boondocks":t3o5yxs0 said:
M-5":t3o5yxs0 said:
[

I'm not advocating for criminals, and I certainly don't hire any. (Although a few of these good ol' boys around here I'm sure have spent a night or two in the slammer). I'm about as law-and-order a person as you could meet. I don't support illegal immigration but I also don't support hoping people (whether here legally or not) get wiped out in a disastrous flood. Guess you don't believe in karma. I do, very strongly.

Did I miss something? Are the only people in the path of the flood "criminals?"

Ma'am , your confused , Show me where I said I wished anything except that the Illegal aliens go back to where they belong. Let me give you a little info. California IS BROKE... They were told 12 yrs ago the dam needed repairs .... all you see and hear is how they are funding sanctuary cities, encouraging illegals to come there, therefore they spent millions on people that should not be here. With a little deductive reasoning a person should be able to figure that if they were not using the money to harbor criminals they might have had a few dollars to do some repairs and this story would have never happened. My comment that said "they shouldn't have spent all that money on them dam illegals" didn't say a word about people getting hurt. Good day :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts