Calf pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

I still have several that haven't had calves yet, I will try to post pictures as they do. We had a red angus bull but sold him and bought a black angus. I may be biased but I really like what this bull is doing for the calf quality. If I remember correctly his first two calves, the only ones we have had by him so far, have been our highest sellers so far. The cows normally raise some nice sized calves. Thanks for all the kind comments.

Four of the cows are in another pasture so these calves belong to a different Black Angus bull. Pictures are recent.
Heifer calf born on 3/8-Cow is possibly Shorthorn x

Bull calf born on 3/10-Cow is Charolais

Bull calf born 3/18 Full Angus

Think this is a bull calf born today 3-21

Angus x Pinzgauer steer calf
He is standing between the red/white cow which is his mother and the black angus

rearview

3/4 Angus 1/4 Pizgauer heifer standing between her mother and my bred heifer (closest to camera)

rearview

angus heifer

March calves

Saw this heifer in my friends herd, I will be purchasing her when it comes time to wean her.

I thought I would post some updated pictures of my calves. Still waiting for three more to calf. Here are some pictures of my open heifers coming to eat.

My bred heifer had a heifer calf on 4/29 full Angus

The older calves were checking her out this morning

Angus heifer
cf2048eacb1ac700d16cdead9a6cf177_zps4e4263e6.jpg

569ed8a3a0a2791e8f7f3e2d7ab8a268_zps2086cc47.jpg

Last calf is the survivor of the only set of twins we have ever had. The cow was not real big so had no idea she was carrying twins. Watched her have the live calf figured everything was ok. Went into the pasture the next day and found the dead twin which was solid grayish white and a heifer. Live twin is also a heifer. Black angus sire Charolais x Pinzgauer cow
f0a655418ae05f62381cb2ad5473395f_zps4b79bdf2.jpg

34a25ab3dd07762c460ef62051396358_zpsdcca6a69.jpg

Latest posts