Burt Reynolds

Help Support CattleToday:

My favorite movie of all times is a Hallmark special named "Johnson County War". It was made 15 or so years ago. Burt Reynolds plays a bad marshall. He must have had a face lift just before they shot the movie. His face looks unreal in the movie.

Maybe it's time for another one.

Tom in TN

VanC":1mr6hxz4 said:
He's gotta be pushin' 80 by now. I still remember when he was on Gunsmoke. That was a long time ago.
Burt was born 2-11-1936. He is 76.

I don't have TV, so I'm amazed everytime I see any of my childhood favorites. Clint looks pretty rough too, and we've all heard the Willie joke

Ouachita":2ygtenkt said:
I don't have TV, so I'm amazed everytime I see any of my childhood favorites. Clint looks pretty rough too, and we've all heard the Willie joke
those that you talk of are pushing 80 hard if not 80.an theyve lived hard an fast most of their lives.

I watched the recent Burn Notice episode with Burt in it. Also watched a SNL rerun with a spoof of the ads Clint Eastwood did during the Superbowl for Chrysler.

"Clint" keeps hitching up his suspenders higher in each subsequent ad until his waistband in just under his chin LOL!

If you see Burt Reynolds
Would you shake his hand for me.
And tell ol' Burt , I've seen all his movies

jedstivers":1ekccuq0 said:
Jogeephus":1ekccuq0 said:
So whatever happened to Charles Bronson? I doubt he has aged well but he played in some good movies.
Didn't he die a few years ago?
Not yet but Dolly Parton dam near killed him during filming of "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". He hasn't been the same since . :lol: :lol2: :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":1v3m7do1 said:
Charles Bronson is dead.

I don't remember him being in "Best Little..."

Were you referring to Burt, TB?
Yessir....thinkign one thing and the post said something else....definitely "Burt". He77 she put 40 years on Kenny Rogers too. :cowboy: Still don't know if he ever caught her. :cry2:

Latest posts