Bunk mates

Help Support CattleToday:

RoptCwGrl

Reaction score
A man and a woman, who have never met before, but are both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a Transcontinental train.

Although initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly ... he in the upper bunk, and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned over and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own blanket!"

After a moment of silence, he farted.

RoptCwGrl":3dc4eal7 said:
I don't know of a time when mens farts don't stank!! Isn't that part of being a man??
Ma'am, This could broaden to become a quite large discussion.Of course not all of em' stank. Women "Poot" and they sometimes stank too_Only difference is men name there farts, depending on sounds and fragrances. I have lots of examples, but you may be a lady and not want to hear about all of them. I'll await your reply... ;-)

I may be a lady, but I am married and have two sons. So you can only imagine the nightly games the boys play! Who has the loudest, who can gross me out more etc. I can't say though that my boys have actually named them. That one is news to me. I get blamed for causing them because I cook spicy foods. I think they just look for excuses to fart. Boys will be boys...and men will always remain boys at heart!!

RoptCwGrl":mpy8lbny said:
I may be a lady, but I am married and have two sons. So you can only imagine the nightly games the boys play! Who has the loudest, who can gross me out more etc. I can't say though that my boys have actually named them. That one is news to me. I get blamed for causing them because I cook spicy foods. I think they just look for excuses to fart. Boys will be boys...and men will always remain boys at heart!!
I did it in front of my Wife once and she threatened to make me sleep in the Barn.I'm going to show her this post. Things are gonna change around here.

my son is famous for SBD's and his Father is no better, it must be a man thing. the bathroom is the place for such things. not under the duvet, and my Tom cat is priceless it even makes him get up and walk away. :oops: :mad:

Oh my gosh!!! CattleAnnie - It was like listening to my husband and my 7 year old. I showed my 7yo and he couldn't quit laughing!!

The worst SBD's are rottweiler ones. They will make your eyes burn!! LOL

Latest posts