Bully Didn't Learn

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
The bully that has been bothering my son didn't learn his lesson about leaving others alone.

Found out today he got another lesson. Bully kicked son between the legs. Son returned the action with his new work boots. Bully dropped.

this is the bully son punched in the nose after he sucker punched son in the ribs.
Just glad son didn't pick out some steel toed boots.

I'm getting really sick of these bullies.

Just keep telling your son to keep sticking up for himself. No need for this $#!% and maybe the bully will eventually take a hint.

That would have been my advice 40 years ago, but nowadays a much more likely scenario would be your son getting suspended from school and/or winding up in jail. Another likely possibility would be a humongous lawsuit, no matter how frivolous. We can't just be allowed to go around solving our own problems.

The "government" has to do it for us.

I don't believe anyone ever said that bullies are smart. It takes some of them several lessons to learn anything.

You would have thought after the bloody nose he would have left him alone. Wonder how many more lesson's the bully is going to need.

I've always told my son don't hit first in a fight, but be the one to hit last at the end of the fight.

Hubby had a similar incident in HS years ago. In the Technical and Automotive shop what some bullies would do is when a person was welding they would take a welding rod and jam into people's groins. They got hubby once. He was waiting for them to try it again and when he saw the hand come under his side of the welding booth he kicked out and caught the guy right between the legs. He was wearing pointed toe cowboy boots.
they left him alone after that.

You'd think that after the first time your son kickes his ass hed learn. If he does it again, maybe your son just turn and walk away. Sounds like he wants to get even now. He can't get even if your kid walks away and your son will learn a valuable lesson. I was always told to try to avoid a fight if at all possible. But if I knew it was coming, make dam sure to throw the first punch. I've been in 2 actual fight in my life. One I threw the first punch and ended it. The other, threw first and ended it 10 minutes or so later. I didn't want either fight, as I was the small nerdy kid, but I made dam sure I started and ended both. After that I never had a single problem I either couldn't walk away from or reason with the other party. But no one really messed with meafter that either..

her son is doing the right thing defending hisself.he isnt the 1 looking for or starting the fight.walking away could get him more ribbing an other things.yall think im full of crapp but ive been where he is an its no fun.i hated to fight.but sometimes you get forced into it.had a kid that was 60lbs bigger than me try to flipp me out of a bus seat by grabbing my shoulder.so i calmly got up spinning around hitting him flush in the jaw knocking him back an out.took him 2 run ins to learn but he learned.his last misstake was hitting a friend going after me.well that friend was low blowed.so my friend caught him an low blowed him end of prob.

hookline there is a point when walking away does not work.
My son has been bullied for years and it is just recently that he has started standing up for himself.
In 6th grade he had a kid sucker punch him. He threw the kid to the ground and sat on him. Kid hit him again. Son just sat on him longer telling the bully to leave him alone.
Son got 3 days in school suspension for sitting on the bully and that kid got no punishment for punching him.
Glad the superident we had then is gone and we have the new one.

Just had another incident. The parents having an 8th grade graduation for son's class. One bully was telling son he was not welcome and he shouldn't come. Bully was also calling him some pretty foul names. Son tried to get away from this kid, but the kid just kept following him.
Son had enough grabbed the kid and threw him into a stack of chairs. Wallked over to the kid laying there and told him to keep his mouth shut around him.
Son said the kid just laid there with a stunned look on his face. Guess he didn't think son was getting sick of his crap.

Bullies are just jealous kids, who have the advantage over others with size and a bad attitude.Find a way to work around that, and bullies would be no more.

GMN what is funny is my son stands around 5'7" or taller, keeps getting asked by the football coach and the entire team to join and be a defensive lineman. He's not small.
These kids that come after him are small.

You would think he is the bully just looking at him, but he is not.

Some smaller bullies think they score points picking on the big kid in the class. I had to deal with that as a kid, and see my grandson dealing with it now. The big kid has to watch how he handles it, or he can be taken for the aggressor. I never had to have an out and out fight as a kid. I was able to inflict enough pain in playing basketball in PE class and such to make my point.

As a teacher, I've had to sit through several 'bullying' workshops. All have been the same, all the focus is on trying to get the bully to change. Guess what, he/she doesn't want to change! A much better idea would be to teach children how to avoid being victims. Like everything else in life, there is no 'one-size-fits-all' solution. Some 'victims' will always be 'victims' and some 'bullies' will always be 'bullies'. The ways problems are handled and consequences for both parties in these incidents are direct reflections of what is typically considered to be socially acceptable in your area. If your local school board members happen to be the parents of most of the 'thugs' as they are here, you have my sympathy. And we don't vote them out, we put more in! If it ain't about baseball or basketball, it really ain't worth our time.

The worst cases of bullying I've been around involved Jr. High girls. They're like killer bees. They swarm and they're mean! It was like watching a hundred little banties after the last june bug west of the Mississippi! It took legal action to remedy both cases. I certainly hope you don't have to go down that road.

fit2btied":1posil36 said:
As a teacher, I've had to sit through several 'bullying' workshops. All have been the same, all the focus is on trying to get the bully to change. Guess what, he/she doesn't want to change! A much better idea would be to teach children how to avoid being victims. Like everything else in life, there is no 'one-size-fits-all' solution. Some 'victims' will always be 'victims' and some 'bullies' will always be 'bullies'. The ways problems are handled and consequences for both parties in these incidents are direct reflections of what is typically considered to be socially acceptable in your area. If your local school board members happen to be the parents of most of the 'thugs' as they are here, you have my sympathy. And we don't vote them out, we put more in! If it ain't about baseball or basketball, it really ain't worth our time.

The worst cases of bullying I've been around involved Jr. High girls. They're like killer bees. They swarm and they're mean! It was like watching a hundred little banties after the last june bug west of the Mississippi! It took legal action to remedy both cases. I certainly hope you don't have to go down that road.

Gotta agree with you on this one!!! I am so glad my kids have long since been out of school!

We did end up getting law enforcement involved back when son was at a different school.

Now this was the meanest sneakiest bully I have ever seen. He looked like a sweet little boy, NOT! They were in 2nd grade! This kid hit boys and girls. Didn't matter age size nothing. He hit on at least 8 signs in the list of a serial killer. That was scarey as all heck.
This bully brought a live .22 round to school and told my son that that was the bullet he was going to kill him with. Teachers did nothing when son told them.
I pulled my son the next day and called the sheriff. Nothing was done because,"The child is too young to understand that what he did was wrong." :bs: :bs: :bs:
This bully slammed one boy head first into a brick wall and he needed around 8 stitches to close the cut.School lied to his parents about what happened.
Shoved a 3 year old girl off the top of a slide because she was too slow. Hit another girl in the face with a back pack as hard as he could.
Their family packed up and left in the middle of the night years ago. They are now living in eastern MT last I heard.
Found out where they went and I contacted that school's superident and told them what all happened over here, was asked if it was in his file told them I doubted it. Kid was now over the age of 10 at the time. Heard later he had gotten an "attitude adjustment" from some of the kids over there. Unfortunately they tried it here and it just made him meaner and sneakier.

Latest posts