bull

Help Support CattleToday:

You know, after he plowed through the first guy or two, I think I'd of given up that tactic. The guy that finally lured him into the trailer deserves a beer, or three. Hopefully they took him straight to the sale, or better yet, a butcher.

He had a ring in his nose. Just grab the ring.....

Actually he didn't appear to be crazy at all. Just cornered and scared. Even when he knock those guys over he never went after them. And a 3 foot tall fence was holding him. He would probably be easy to handle in facilities built for handling bulls.

Dave":1d6uso6l said:
He had a ring in his nose. Just grab the ring.....

Actually he didn't appear to be crazy at all. Just cornered and scared. Even when he knock those guys over he never went after them. And a 3 foot tall fence was holding him. He would probably be easy to handle in facilities built for handling bulls.
Good point. Looking at him, he's probably someone's show bull that got spooked. Though after that ordeal, I bet his show days are over. :D

Nice looking bull. He'd be fine in a pasture. I'm glad he didn't jump that chain link fence. It definatly would have left a mark.