Bull shopping 2021

Help Support CattleToday:

Good looking growthy bull calves, did you pick them up at a sale or private treaty.

If you are going to use them for bulls, you might want to check the scrotum on the one in the first photo. It looks rather short, although it may be the angle of the photo.

My only complaint is that 33J has too much excess leather up front, nice stout bull otherwise

If you are going to use them for bulls, you might want to check the scrotum on the one in the first photo. It looks rather short, although it may be the angle of the photo.
If you look close in this video I think you will see he's not lacking in that department. The 19E bull isn't either, that's him scratching his head at the start of the video. There is only 24 lbs difference in the two bulls I bought, and that also show up a little better here:

French Attack is very consistent with what he sires from what I have seen. The right kind of cattle. Love the first bull.

A Fleckvieh bull better have a bit of leather or he won't be much good. That's a breed characteristic at this age.

Latest posts