Bull Buyers B'day

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
When Granny Bullbuyer called her son to ask if he liked the toilet brush she got him for his birthday, he said,

"Thanks Maw, but I think, I'll switch back to paper." :shock: :shock:

Bullbuyer just Pm'd me and says he decided to keep the brush as a Tooth brush. :shock: Put an entire tube of tooth paste on it.

warpaint":113zzquh said:
Startin to get concerned?

Have you brushed yourself into submission? :lol:

Paint you know BB does time on the weekends,(he's only got 438 of them left), and he may have had to do an extra day or 2.He may be in Alabama helping MikeC's neighbor hang that Kevlar screen door.

Crowderfarms":k9e0b7eb said:
warpaint":k9e0b7eb said:

Paint you know BB does time on the weekends,(he's only got 438 of them left), and he may have had to do an extra day or 2.He may be in Alabama helping MikeC's neighbor hang that Kevlar screen door.

Come get your buddy! He's down here hanging out with the wrong crowd and eating every watermelon in sight!

The police have a "Shoot to Kill" order out for him the first time he mentions Fried Chicken and Collard Greens!!!

You better hurry! He just "axed" me 'bout some "BBQ Ribs" this morning! :shock:

Seriously startin to get worried now BB.

Was it the brush or the rash, that finally made you succumb?

Or maybe your tied up somewhere in an evil woman's lair? :?:

The all-leather outfit should have been a clue. ;-)

Whips and chains ain't my style. :lol:

MikeC":6zz3fxnp said:
Crowderfarms":6zz3fxnp said:
warpaint":6zz3fxnp said:

Come get your buddy! He's down here hanging out with the wrong crowd and eating every watermelon in sight!

The police have a "Shoot to Kill" order out for him the first time he mentions Fried Chicken and Collard Greens!!!

You better hurry! He just "axed" me 'bout some "BBQ Ribs" this morning! :shock:

Mike, Thanks for the heads up! I heard the call go out on the Banan-er Scanner.Somethin' bout BB demanding a McRib sammich.They tried to splain to him they are a special promotion and are not in season right now.

Somebody has to keep Mickey D's in business - plus that Mac Rib thang is good. I specially like 'em when they put a extry pickle or two on it and don't even charge you for it. Course, too many of 'em can cause you to run to the outhouse - QUICK!
That toothbrush is nice! I took it with me yesterday while we was haulin' calves. After lunch, I popped my store bought teeth out and brushed 'em right there in the truck going down the road. Then I put some salve on the other side of the brush and applied it to my rash.
Gotta come up with a way to remember which side of the brush is for teeth and which side is for the rash...

Latest posts