bull 19 gelbvieh

Help Support CattleToday:

securedownload1.jpg

That him?

fitz

Rowdy":3bstp0t6 said:
Compare the chest floor of your bull to BRG's here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=84438

Ide like to see your bull with much more body volume.

I've seen him in person and basically you're full of crap. He has plenty of depth and mostly it's his length that makes him look like he needs more depth. He is also very young, and comparing a purebred GV bull to a RA is definately apples to oranges.

'Looking' like they need more depth is the surest indicator. Because of his length, he needs to be PROPORTIONATELY deeper to balance that length. Purebred Gelbvieh pride themselves as a maternal breed. Internal capacity is the sigle most important trait when selecting for brood cows. If you can't compare them to a RA, another maternal breed- then you said it yourself, "they're not comparable."

double v":3j5o0e99 said:
Will post a better profile picture

Please! and while you're at it make him look like a Red Angus. After all they are all the same aren't they?

double v":qxa5msba said:

That's prolly best. Everyone has to remember the audience only has the picture to go by. If the way he appears in a picture doesn't really reflect his true form, then I feel you're getting an unfair appraisal.

Rowdy":ywzzh5wo said:
double v":ywzzh5wo said:

That's prolly best. Everyone has to remember the audience only has the picture to go by. If the way he appears in a picture doesn't really reflect his true form, then I feel you're getting an unfair appraisal.
thats gonna happen on here, even if it were floating on clouds, and wearing angel wings

Latest posts