brown magic

Help Support CattleToday:

I wouldnt worry about the color. For those dairy breeds at most fairs, as long as its slick sheared they dont care. Jerseys and Brown Swiss come in quite a mix of different colors, maybe black butt and the rest of her brown. You never know.

Changing coat colors and using different techniques on dairy cattle now is a huge no-no at most fairs. Check with where youre showing first to see if they allow it or you might get DQ.

On dairy you clip them all the way down and you want the topline to look as stright as possible. No hair to build toplines and no paint.

WarriorPatriot":hslk9rrs said:
I wouldnt worry about the color. For those dairy breeds at most fairs, as long as its slick sheared they dont care. Jerseys and Brown Swiss come in quite a mix of different colors, maybe black butt and the rest of her brown. You never know.

Changing coat colors and using different techniques on dairy cattle now is a huge no-no at most fairs. Check with where youre showing first to see if they allow it or you might get DQ.

On dairy you clip them all the way down and you want the topline to look as stright as possible. No hair to build toplines and no paint.

I don't know where you show at, but the dairy cattle I have seen at shows in Texas have all had their toplines built with adhesive.

I don't know where you show at, but the dairy cattle I have seen at shows in Texas have all had their toplines built with adhesive.

Arizona & never at any show anywhere have I seen them use it for toplines yet.

glover36":lbkvwdvw said:
u have to up here basically manditory every putsdi t on there calf

Check your spelling and try again, please :roll:

i think he was tryin to say "u have to up here basically its manditory every1 puts its on there calf"..is my guess

Are you guys talking about an Autobody class or cows? Im waiting for someone to break out the bondo and sand paper.

3MR":3levwwwc said:
Are you guys talking about an Autobody class or cows? Im waiting for someone to break out the bondo and sand paper.

If we could just do that do the steers, we would have the blockiest cattle ever. :lol:

Latest posts