Broke down and tried one

Help Support CattleToday:

As far as I am aware the eating experience with Wagyu is in the melt in your mouth steaks. Once you grind it up into hamburger it is no different to any other burger. It is just a marketing racket using all the trimmings into burger so that they can call it Wagyu and get a following.

Ken

Kobe Japan was originally on the short list for the atom bomb targets. One of the high ranking people at War Dept pulled it off the list in late July '45.
But 4 fake 'Fat Man' bombs were dropped on Kobe as practice runs for the real thing but filled with composition b high explosive instead of being nuclear cored. They were called 'pumpkin bombs'
Didn't matter, Kobe was nearly destroyed by fire bombing both previous to that and afterwards.

As far as I am aware the eating experience with Wagyu is in the melt in your mouth steaks. Once you grind it up into hamburger it is no different to any other burger.
I'll disagree, I think there really is a difference in the type of fat in Wagyu.
Now that I've gotten old, I occasionally get indigestion after eating red meat
and that has never happened to me after eating Wagyu hamburger.
just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Since we've started doing our own stuff I can't stand fastfood burgers. On top of the beef being just ok, the buns are usually on the stale side and the fries are always just about cold. And I'm floored at the cost of the meals these days. It's insane.

Since we've started doing our own stuff I can't stand fastfood burgers. On top of the beef being just ok, the buns are usually on the stale side and the fries are always just about cold. And I'm floored at the cost of the meals these days. It's insane.
And fast food breads (buns) are so damn SWEET. They taste so weird. But I guess sweet sells to the general public. It's getting hard to avoid sugar because it is in everything.

Did any of you try Arby's short-lived Diablo sandwich? I tried the chicken version and the heat was pretty good but the chicken patty was small and over cooked. That red bun was kinda silly too. It had a sweet & spicy sauce that was interesting but not sure I would good.

Latest posts