Breeding

Help Support CattleToday:

bncsimps

Reaction score
I have 5 cows and 2 heifers that I would like to breed(natural )within the next month or two. Is there anything that I can do to snycronize their cycles? Please advise.

bks

EZ Breed CIDR works the best it involves a couple trips through the chute. Lutalyse works good, you may not get all with one shot, two shots ten days apart is better. And if you do not want to handle the cattle feed MGA.

If any of these sound good let me know and I can be more specific.

If they're cycling for sure, a shot of GnRH follwed 7 days later by a shot of lut will bring them in very close together.

dun":lbia26fd said:
If they're cycling for sure, a shot of GnRH follwed 7 days later by a shot of lut will bring them in very close together.

Just curious, Dun what do you have to give for your Gnrh?? It seems the last I bought was $26.50 for a 5 or 6 shot bottle.

TSR":1uvikwxc said:
dun":1uvikwxc said:

Just curious, Dun what do you have to give for your Gnrh?? It seems the last I bought was $26.50 for a 5 or 6 shot bottle.

Since we rarly use it I just get it by the shot from the vet in a syringe. The last time it ran about $2.50

Latest posts