BREED ARTICLES

Help Support CattleToday:

AMT

Reaction score
Hi,

I am posting here to request some assistance. I have been awarded a writing contract in which I am required to write very brief, breed articles. I can find most of my information either online or at the library, but I believe they can't be accurately written without some input from actual breeders or cattle handlers. I have typically been calling several ranches, unfortunately I haven't been able to get a hold of many people this way and usually have to wait several days to hear back. I can hardly imagine how busy everyone must be around this time of year, and quite frankly any time of year, so that is why I am posting here. If you can talk to me for about 2 to 3 min on your particular breed (calving ease, temperability, best qualities) I would be very grateful. Please send me a message with either your phone number, a time to call and your breed-- or I can give you mine and you can call at your convenience. I will not quote anyone directly but you will be given credit as a reference. If you raise any of the following cattle breeds and can provide objective information, please let me know. If you do not see your breed, it has already been completed

Thank you
Ana

-Brahman (deadline Sun April 16)
-Charolais
-Chianina
-Barzona
-Beefmaster
-Belgian Blue
-Braford
-Brahmousin
-Brangus
-Braunvieh
-Brown Swiss
-Charbray
-Corriente
-Dexter
-Gelbvieh
-Holstein
-Hotlander
-Jersey
-Red Brangus
-Red Poll
-Romagnola
-Santa Gertrudis
-Senepol
-SimAngus
-Simbrah
-Texas Longhorn
-Zebu

Looks like the Hereford breeders must have already stepped up to the plate, cause they ain't on the list! :shock: :D