breaking news::Bin Laden is dead

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan intelligience knew where he was for some time but it only recently became in their interest to tell us where he was. They've known for months now as they built a replica of his hideout to practice on. Pakistan, like the rest of the middle east, is a bunch of thieves and thugs who have been shaking us down for years.

I hope that "burial at sea" thing is a mistake in reporting.

I realize that Americans are pretty stupid, but surely we are not THAT stupid...............

Jim62":3434u96m said:

I realize that Americans are pretty stupid, but surely we are not THAT stupid...............
I agree.. This story has lots of holes and I'm not into "conspiricys". But I'd much rather have a body in hand,so to speak...

Jim62":13srquum said:

I totally disagree I think it was brillant in that they don't have his burial spot to enshrine. He didn't get to be buried in Muslim tradition facing Mecca that was the second slap. They didn't get to have one of their peace marches with AK-47's hauling him to martyrdom.
Dead is Dead and they have no idea were there idol is and can never find the crab bait to worship.

Caustic Burno":1inv1yy4 said:
Jim62":1inv1yy4 said:

I totally disagree I think it was brillant in that they don't have his burial spot to enshrine. He didn't get to be buried in Muslim tradition facing Mecca that was the second slap. They didn't get to have one of their peace marches with AK-47's hauling him to martyrdom.
Dead is Dead and they have no idea were there idol is and can never find the crab bait to worship.
And with any luck he is actually alive and in a black prison somewhere with chitlins as his only diet

dun":7xym6keu said:
Caustic Burno":7xym6keu said:
Jim62":7xym6keu said:

And with any luck he is actually alive and in a black prison somewhere with chitlins as his only diet

:banana:

How long does a DNA test take?? Always thought that was kinda like being pregnant-takes as long as it takes no matter who you are..
Don'r get me wrong,I want him to be dead-it's just that I can find so many holes in this,how many holes are the fateful going to find?

I wonder if they got to draw straws to see how got to put the bullet between his eyes.

From August to May sounds like they had the time to plan this out.

My hat is off to the folks who pulled this off.

What seems amazing is that Bin Laden was not in the hills hiding out but in a mansion just down the road from the Pakistani military academy - their "West Point"

Jim

Hurray he's dead. Now comes fear of retaliation. We already had a bomb go off here in some city garage early this morning. Authorites evacuated parts of the city in case it had to do with Osama death. The Osama worshippers I'm sure are planning revenge.

Bin Laden has just been killed too many times over the years for my liking.....I smell a RAT :shock:

L Weir":241udzbi said:
Hurray he's dead. Now comes fear of retaliation. We already had a bomb go off here in some city garage early this morning. Authorites evacuated parts of the city in case it had to do with Osama death. The Osama worshippers I'm sure are planning revenge.
Hopefully that was just another meth-head who messed up the recipe but I'm sure there will be a number of one man attacks around the country. Can't let our guard down. Have to remember we're dealing with idiots.

Hope all Osama's 72 virgins turn out to be "dudes". :lol2:

We had riots in the streets here in Ames, Iowa here at ISU. We go all Veishea without any riots. Veishea is our college wide week long party and has been known in the past to have riots. These were good riots though. Pickups decked in American flags with people in the back waving flags with people flooding the streets with American flags. It was a great sight to see and be a part of. What a great start to finals week.

:D

148epgk.jpg

KDssc.jpg

tumblr_lkjw0bSUM01qino4lo1_400.gif

obama-sorry-british-royals.jpg

5-year-old-obama-contemplating-the-future.jpg

zsafc.jpg

TB, I dont like the dude, but in this case he did pull the trigger. If Bill Clinton would have had a set, this thug would have been a minor blip in the history books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts