Breakfast

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
A guest in a posh hotel comes down to breakfast and called over the head waiter and read from the menu "I'd like one under cooked egg so that it's running, and one over cooked egg that it's tough and hard to eat. I'd also like grilled bacon which is a bit on the cold side, burnt toast, butter straight from the freezer so that it's impossible to spread, and a pot of very weak, lukewarm coffee."

"That's a complicated order sir," said the bewildered waiter. "It might be quite difficult."
The guest replied sarcastically, "It can't be that difficult because that's exactly what you brought me yesterday!"

Reminds me of the joke where the guy goes up to the ticket counter at the airport and says "I'd like a one-way ticket to Dallas and I'd like one of my bags sent to Chicago, one sent to Miami, and the other sent to Los Angeles."

The counter person says "Sir, we can't do that."

The guy says "That's funny, you did it last week."

We were headed down to VaTech for a judging contest and stayed in a hotel that had cockroaches. :eek: Also, somebody turned the shower on at 3 in the morning and it sounded like a screeching dumptruck. And the heater didn't work and it smelled like cigarretes. :roll:
When we went back this year we stayed in a Marriott :mrgreen: It was REEEAAALLLYYY nice :nod:

Latest posts