Bought a few

Help Support CattleToday:

Thought I saw Branded in the pedigree on 81 :) -- wait -- I meant "Brook hill" -- I guess you can't write that on CT. Awesome.

Looks like it was a good sale.
I'm in the market for one more bull for my heifers and the sale I am interested in is two hours away tomorrow. Still calving and just hit the 2/3's done mark at 21 days today….. might have to do the online thing too.

Looks like it was a good sale.
I'm in the market for one more bull for my heifers and the sale I am interested in is two hours away tomorrow. Still calving and just hit the 2/3's done mark at 21 days today….. might have to do the online thing too.
That's how they are supposed to come. Due day for us is 20 days away. First calf from our own cows came today. We still have 330 mature cows to scour and blackleg vax. Did 230 2nd and 3rd calvers today. Heifers last week. We still need a couple red bulls, have my eye on some.

67, 69 and 89 yesterday

Have to go through the bulls here and see who needs to go. May buy a couple white bulls next week yet.

Nice bulls, overall I like the Red Moons better than the Mitchells because of the BW numbers. After years (maybe decades) of good bull selection it's no wonder why your calves always look good and wean heavy.

67, 69 and 89 yesterday

Like the looks of 69. He should put some growth into them and is coloured right.

Latest posts