Boom sprayer tips

Help Support CattleToday:

dt34715

Reaction score
I have an ag 110 gallon sprayer to spray mainly herbicides on bermuda hay fields, what tip should I use?

I would say a flat fan depending on exactly your rate and speed which one. Call somewhere like ohio valley ag and tell them that. They will get what you need to you.

dt34715":2mki6iof said:
I have an ag 110 gallon sprayer to spray mainly herbicides on bermuda hay fields, what tip should I use?
Go to tee jets web site they give all the data you need per jet so you can get the proper application .
This all depends if you have two or sixteen nozzles.

Caustic Burno":dgoh0q7d said:
dt34715":dgoh0q7d said:
Go to tee jets web site they give all the data you need per jet so you can get the proper application .

X2
Chemical, recommended application rate, speed, and etc

Caustic Burno":1zcuk1zl said:
dt34715":1zcuk1zl said:
I use Tee Jet exclusively. I'm a big fan of their Twin Jet nozzles, which spray two patterns at a 30 degree angle forwards and backwards, like an upside down V. They coat the weeds on both sides, up the front and down the back, excellent coverage. They're low pressure, large droplet, low drift too. I love them.

The twin jet nozzle sounds sweet.

I had never used a boom sprayer and bought one this spring. My local supply store gave me a chart when I bought new nozzles. I set it accordingly then sprayed water on about an acre to fine tune the system to get the gallons per acre I wanted.
I'm happy with the results.

I'm hearing good things about the air induction twin turbo
Bigger droplet for low drift, uniform pattern and good coverage with twin nozzle

Latest posts