Bless his heart

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
My wife ordered pizza and I went and picked it up. Guy who waited on me had those Oreo things in his ear but I was quite impressed that the pizza chain he worked for made him hide these hideous things with tape. Granted he looked rather stupid but at least I didn't have to see his "expression of one's self". Anyhow, my bill came to $10.11. I handed him a ten dollar bill, a quarter and a penny and guess what he did after a dumb puzzled look came across his face?

Yep, you guessed it you profiling non-politically correct person you! Yes, he had to pull out a calculator to figure the change. I wonder if he realizes that if this pizza joint isn't too happy with his ear doings he's going to have a heck of a time when he tries to find a job that is more career oriented.

On the bright side jo, at least the boy is working and not sitting on the couch drawing a check. Maybe the work place will provide some guidance that the family didn't.

A kid around here was working at a burger joint. The welfare agent helping his parents instructed him to quit his job so his parents could get more assistance, and the agent could get the kid a place of his own and his own check as well.

This country is in need of some parents that know how to be parents.

when i see some one with those big holes in their ears i just want to put my finger through it and give a good hard pull

I really don't get this type of self mutilation. Next they will be sticking plates in their lips like they do in Africa.

Two problems here, I remember seeing my first calculator in a show case in nampa Idaho at a store when I was about 10 or 11, somewhere around $600 in the early 70's. So obviously I only was able to use my brain and a pencil and paper all through math classes during all of my schooling. It's sad that today's young people do not have the brains to know how to do simple math in their heads. Too often Jo I have to help someone with making change that I have given them..... And it getting to the point there's been enough time it's just not kids anymore.

As far as being able to shoot a ping pong ball through their ear decoration, I don't hire that obvious of thing. But I do have one employee who seems to like to change hair color every couple of weeks. He went to a dark pink and purple tint one time. I reminded him we live in a rural logging, farming community and it may cause him more problems then positive comments. He has turned into my top employee even with subtle hair tents. But I would step in if he went bright orange or the likes, he knows he represents our company in the type of community he chose to live in.

Jogeephus":y8vhpo01 said:
I really don't get this type of self mutilation. Next they will be sticking plates in their lips like they do in Africa.
i dont get why people do things to make them selves look so disgusting. It comes from africa back in the day they would try to make them selves ugly so they wouldn`t get captured for the slave trade. And it seems like a good idea to do that to your self now? I can see why africans did it back then but why do it to your self now

ez14":y6ve69zw said:
when i see some one with those big holes in their ears i just want to put my finger through it and give a good hard pull

I've heard of people slipping up behind them, closing a padlock in that big hole, and then running off. I'm not advocating that, you understand, just saying I've heard it's happened.

Rafter S":2wpalsea said:
ez14":2wpalsea said:

I've heard of people slipping up behind them, closing a padlock in that big hole, and then running off. I'm not advocating that, you understand, just saying I've heard it's happened.
:lol: thats awesome :clap:

I get sick of seeing all the tacky tattoos everywhere around here. Middle-aged people who oughta know better, not just kids...Lots of them even office workers. It is very weird. I hate the leg ones.

I try not to be judgmental about it (live and let live, etc) but as you can see, I'm not succeeding! :lol2: :roll:

boondocks":2knq7dor said:
I get sick of seeing all the tacky tattoos everywhere around here. Middle-aged people who oughta know better, not just kids...Lots of them even office workers. It is very weird. I hate the leg ones.

I try not to be judgmental about it (live and let live, etc) but as you can see, I'm not succeeding! :lol2: :roll:

I agree about the tattoos. My wife says these young girls need to realize that their artwork won't look too good in a decade or two because "that canvas won't stay tight".

That just kills me. I worked in an auto parts store that had a wooden drawer (ie no lock) and the computer system never told you the change you had to do. You give me any amount for any bill and I can do the change. In fact, whenever I pay in cash I always have the math done way before the cashier does and nothing kills me more than to watch them look up to see how much change to give me. But I also realize that some people have the IQ of a rock, so.....

Alan":37l7dfde said:
Two problems here, I remember seeing my first calculator in a show case in nampa Idaho at a store when I was about 10 or 11, somewhere around $600 in the early 70's. So obviously I only was able to use my brain and a pencil and paper all through math classes during all of my schooling. It's sad that today's young people do not have the brains to know how to do simple math in their heads. Too often Jo I have to help someone with making change that I have given them..... And it getting to the point there's been enough time it's just not kids anymore.

As far as being able to shoot a ping pong ball through their ear decoration, I don't hire that obvious of thing. But I do have one employee who seems to like to change hair color every couple of weeks. He went to a dark pink and purple tint one time. I reminded him we live in a rural logging, farming community and it may cause him more problems then positive comments. He has turned into my top employee even with subtle hair tents. But I would step in if he went bright orange or the likes, he knows he represents our company in the type of community he chose to live in.

"But I would step in if he went bright orange"

If he does ask him does he like Trump might be just emulating his hero.

How about that pierced nose jewelry that perches like an affliction about halfway up the nose? How do they get the back side of that jewelry attached to the pin part? And wouldn't that feel like a big booger sitting up in there all day long?

I really just can't put my head around stuff like that. My dentist was telling me that these tongue gadgets end up tapping on the teeth and with time they crack the teeth and he is having to put crowns on them. WHY would you do this to yourself!

I was getting blood drawn for test last week and the technician was telling me how people with all the tattoos complain about being stuck with a needle. They must be inebriated when getting inked.

I'd have to be dead drunk, passed out, and toted in the parlor by some friends who would be getting an azz whooping the next day.

I'm with you Jo, I just understand how someone can mutilate their body like that. I can't help but wonder what their ear is going to look like later in life...... Maybe they can simple have it down shut.

Latest posts