Blast from the past. Old Sir Lion Threads.

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Was digging in my past post looking for an answer I had gotten from Dun on a thread many years ago, when I stumbled on this gem.
If you have the time read through it for a bit of a laugh.

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97059&hilit=PRIME

more old post coming.

FYI for newer members Sir Lion was a troll, whom used many different names, and always came up with the strangest things, like sulfur in DDG's causing blindness in Kindergarten children, and more wonderful magical things.

sim.-ang.king said:
Was digging in my past post looking for an answer I had gotten from Dun on a thread many years ago, when I stumbled on this gem.
If you have the time read through it for a bit of a laugh.

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97059&hilit=PRIME

more old post coming.

FYI for newer members Sir Lion was a troll, whom used many different names, and always came up with the strangest things, like sulfur in DDG's causing blindness in Kindergarten children, and more wonderful magical things.
sure miss dun, and threads like that back then were priceless, it never was hard to figure out who the trolls were, nowadays the trolls just keep sticking on like taffy, just to get their hair brain idea across, their still cut from the same cloth.

sure miss dun, and threads like that back then were priceless, it never was hard to figure out who the trolls were, nowadays the trolls just keep sticking on like taffy, just to get their hair brain idea across, their still cut from the same cloth.

I think things are somewhat different now. I think the Moderation Team does a pretty good job!

He was one of the few people I actually kinda lost my cool on and let it show.. especially talking about sulfur and PEM

Looked through that thread and realized how many people from then are no longer on CT. It's people like Sir Loin and a couple other ones that make people go away.
I do wonder if something happened to bigbull338.

kenny thomas said:
Looked through that thread and realized how many people from then are no longer on CT. It's people like Sir Loin and a couple other ones that make people go away.
I do wonder if something happened to bigbull338.

Looking through the members list and sorting by posts will show a lot of people that were really active and haven't been seen in a long time

sstterry said:

I think things are somewhat different now. I think the Moderation Team does a pretty good job!

Indeed they do.

I remember that 3way cross used to post alot. I was just wondering yesterday about some old farmers when that pass away guess we don't always hear about it on this board. Or what happens to them when they stop posting.

Shell, there has been some great posters from the past, this board has gone through breed pimpers, know it all people that have to push their agendas, and not just happy with common sense, we are all in the same lake, just alot of folks are driving different boats.

Chevy said:
I remember that 3way cross used to post alot. I was just wondering yesterday about some old farmers when that pass away guess we don't always hear about it on this board. Or what happens to them when they stop posting.

3way is still active on Facebook.

Sir Loin was also an expert on cattle shelter.
https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=82408&hilit=Sir+Lion

slick4591 said:
Chevy said:

3way is still active on Facebook.
Okay thats cool. I don't have Facebook...it creeps me out. Just my opinion 😬 its really odd to me I can look on there and find out more information than I want to know about most people. Its really weird people tell from what they did that day, where they been, who with, what they ate, ect. Who's their friends family.... thats to much for me. Plus people spend entirely to much time on there. 🙌🏽 Don't get me wrong there is some interesting stuff on there. A good way to share somethings and advertise for free. Get in touch with old classmate etc. Look on the for sale sites. Just not my cup of tea... i prefer coffee ☕ but hay. I don't care to air all my dirty laundry. 😉😅
I do have YouTube when I feel like make a video. Doesn't seem as creepy guess it could be. 🤷🏽‍♀️ :deadhorse: :hide:

This thread got me interested in looking at some old posts too. I noticed some people I haven't seen here in a while too: Jogeephus, Workinonit Farm, M-5, Isomade, melking, and pdfangus. Time certainly flies. I joined here in 2011. I didn't realize it had been that long. I still feel like a newbie.

herofan said:
This thread got me interested in looking at some old posts too. I noticed some people I haven't seen here in a while too: Jogeephus, Workinonit Farm, M-5, Isomade, melking, and pdfangus. Time certainly flies. I joined here in 2011. I didn't realize it had been that long. I still feel like a newbie.

Anybody know what happened to any of the members I mentioned? I sometimes remember avatars more than anything. I see an avatar and think, "oh yeah, they used to post here all the time."

herofan said:
herofan said:

Anybody know what happened to any of the members I mentioned? I sometimes remember avatars more than anything. I see an avatar and think, "oh yeah, they used to post here all the time."
Some of them are still around just in a different place.

Latest posts