Black Grove and Friends Angus Female Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Marcel

Reaction score
Black Grove and Friends will sell 60 plus lots of bred cows and heifers, 3n1s, pregnancies and open heifers on Oct. 31 (Sun.) at 1:30 PM.
Black Grove is located in Newberry, SC and has been producing Reg. Black Angus Seedstock for over 40 years. Consignors are Monadnock Ranch(Marc and Kevin Renwick) and BluQ Ranch (Kerry Collins). Catalog can be seen at Angus Productions website or e-mail me @ [email protected] and I will send you a copy. Call Marc @ 803-271-8691 for details. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!

I got a call from Kevin Renwick with Monadnock Ranch the other night and discussed the cattle and their breeding program. I did not receive a sale catalog but he put one in the mail and I went ahead and looked yall up online. I studied the catalog and you have a great group of cattle being offered in this sale from really great cow families. Good Luck on your sale and if I was closer I would be there.

Thanks Jacob!!! I hope we get to meet one day soon. We keep up with you guys by way of your Mom's posts. Good luck with your cattle in the upcoming Alabama Sale. We will have a couple of lots in the Tenn. River Sale in Nov. These are cattle we have in partnership with Jason Upchurch. Take a look if you get a chance.

Latest posts