"Black Friday"

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Soooo,how many of you camped out in front of a store to get $$$ off on something?
I ain't getting anywhere near a store today!

Yeah? It's supposed to get cold here starting Mon.. Of course I have a Dr appointment Tue,so gonna be sitting outside waiting for the bus :frowns: gonna turn blue..oh well,will take a blanket..

i seen on the news some where folks were camped out in front of stores sInce the first of the week,,, i bet they stank enough for the other folks to let em go first :cowboy:

alacattleman":344pkkm9 said:
i seen on the news some where folks were camped out in front of stores sInce the first of the week,,, i bet they stank enough for the other folks to let em go first :cowboy:

They musta serving Chitlins. :lol: :lol:

My wife and daughter headed out early this morning to go shopping. I gotta ask myself WHY? Of course she did marry me so I guess its just further proof the woman is crazy.

Jogeephus":1qwewedg said:
Of course she did marry me so I guess its just further proof the woman is crazy.

She must be. :mrgreen:

I can't think of any reason at all to be buying anything today.

At least your cheap sales day makes sense. Our big day with all of the sales is the day after Christmas Boxing Day. :roll:

They give you the really cheap prices after you have bought and given all of your Christmas gifts. :?

It is white Friday here too RRB, we got out first snow of the year and a pretty good skiff 2 inches. Looks like I now have to start feeding the cattle.. :(

hillsdown":px6hq9n4 said:
At least your cheap sales day makes sense. Our big day with all of the sales is the day after Christmas Boxing Day. :roll:

They give you the really cheap prices after you have bought and given all of your Christmas gifts. :?

It is white Friday here too RRB, we got out first snow of the year and a pretty good skiff 2 inches. Looks like I now have to start feeding the cattle.. :(

:banana: WATER :banana: even if it was frozen. :)

You are right Vett, it is water and we sure as heck need it. Hubby is getting the last of the manure hauled and spread today before he is off to who knows where again. 20 cm's of snow supposed to fall next weekend, I guess winter is coming..

Latest posts