Birthday Present

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Yes indeed, I always get a few presents, after all it is calving season, and we ARE in the middle of it. But this is one of the best ones ever.

98twinsc.jpg

98twins.jpg

98twinsa.jpg

As you can see there is 2 of them. The oldest is the red one (red brf in fact) and the younger is solid black. And they are BOTH girls. Born about 2 hours apart. We pulled the second one, but with bare hands. I'm sure she would have had it shortly, but rather have a healthy one we pulled, than a weak one we didn't..... I like twins :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Two beauties! Congrats, Randi. I'm so glad they are in out of the cold.

Alice

Happy Birthday!

I'm glad you like twins. In fact the next time we have a set you are welcome to one of them, just come and get it!

cfpinz

Alice":3n8p2lxd said:
Two beauties! Congrats, Randi. I'm so glad they are in out of the cold.

Alice

Thanks Alice. Not too cold here though. Had summer weather the last couple days. The grass is green, and it was raining tonite!!

cfpinz":216cbv6m said:
Happy Birthday!

I'm glad you like twins. In fact the next time we have a set you are welcome to one of them, just come and get it!

cfpinz

I would, but you are just a litttle too far away ;-)

Thanks

nothing beats a set of twin heifers on your birthday.you can tell by the pic that the momma is proud of her twin girls.i know id keep them for replacements.

bigbull338":2b5q3qnm said:
nothing beats a set of twin heifers on your birthday.you can tell by the pic that the momma is proud of her twin girls.i know id keep them for replacements.

She is a pretty good cow, and providing they grow out well they will likely be kept. One of the calves will be transplanted, either to the milk cow or to a different cow if we lose a calf.

Here they are this morning, out in the big world ;-)

98twins2.jpg