Bigger arses

Help Support CattleToday:

Supa Dexta

Reaction score
Which bulls in the sim breed add hind end? I feel I need to improve there on my bulls side, females usually aren't too bad.

Looking around at other breeds I feel they've got the edge there a lot of the time.

Flying B Cut Above. As Fire Sweep said. I have his genes in my herd as a result of a heifer brought in from Double Diamond Farm. I have had three calves out of her and they all had nice hind quarters.

Cut Above is fondly nicknamed "Fat Butt" down south. He is siring extra thick progeny that have the "show look"! They are winning big time in the southern show circuits. Fat Butt is homo black and homo polled. He turned a lot of heads when he was displayed at Denver as a 4 year old. Ask Mark Sneed how good this bull was when he was young. Mark remembers! Fat Butt has a white strip down the middle of his face, and he'll work great to add some body & softness to Meyer pedigrees and some power to Dream On pedigrees. Lance calls this one a must use sire!

Pays to Dream has worked well for me. I have a son of his that is thick and heavily muscled in the hind quarters, and so far his daughters are making really nice calves.

diana55":2w5ajf8v said:
He is a beauty Supa Dexta. What is his breeding please?

He goes back to mytty in focus for his dams sire, the rest of the mix is just local canadian angus. Born Jan 2010.

I would be interested in knowing the Canadian bloodlines please. I have have been using Canadian genetics with good results and your bull looks like my kind of sire. Love the thickness and hindquarters.

Latest posts