Bigfoot

Help Support CattleToday:

Did you say 42!!!!, man you're gonna be in a rest home not just visiting!!! Not really you're 13 years younger than I am and I think I got at least 3 good years left in me yet :D . What was it I came here to do...... oh yeah Happy Birthday I hope it was the best ever!!!!! :bday: :bday:

Larry

42 !!!
I remember when I was 42 all the men wanted to be me and all the women wanted me
I'd get on that firewater and I could whoop ever man in sight and dance with the ladies all night
Oh wait that was 22
Now I remember 42 that's when you suck in your gut and ask a young lady to dance, they call you Sir and say your sweat, but your kind of hoping they say no cause it just too dang much trouble.
Then you remember what that used to lead to and you sure aint up to that anymore. :cowboy:

cross_7":1iud7o48 said:
42 !!!
I remember when I was 42 all the men wanted to be me and all the women wanted me
I'd get on that firewater and I could whoop ever man in sight and dance with the ladies all night
Oh wait that was 22
Now I remember 42 that's when you suck in your gut and ask a young lady to dance, they call you Sir and say your sweat, but your kind of hoping they say no cause it just too dang much trouble.
Then you remember what that used to lead to and you sure aint up to that anymore. :cowboy:
Dang cross, that' sounds too much like the truth :lol2: .

Larry

Belated. . .

wqzf5w.jpg