Bigfoot?

Help Support CattleToday:

There is county up that is just south of Mt St Helens that is supposed to be Grand Central Station for bigfoot. The county passed a law making it illegal to shoot a bigfoot. So I guess if you shot one there you would have to sneak it across the county line before calling the press.

Yeti, Sasquatch, Bigfoot.

In all my time in and out of woods, in all points of the globe, I have seen things I can't explain. (Like red eyes starin at me before dawn while deer huntin.)

I aint never, ever, seen anything that I could claim as Bigfoot.

From what I can tell of the pic I saw, looks like a gorilla suit with some guts hangin out. :help:

I bet you guys don;t believe in Champ, the Loch Ness Monster or elvis flipping burgers in Memphis Inidiana

I think that with all the game cameras around there would be more than just 2 or 3 pics of them (BIGFOOT).....if they are real....but I am undecied

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum[/b]

Must be an awfully big possum. Glad ours don;t get that size.

dun":xnkf1v4g said:
One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum[/b]

Must be an awfully big possum. Glad ours don;t get that size.

That's what I was thinking. I sure wouldn't want to catch that in my garbage can!!!

"This 'body' has little to do with Bigfoot and everything to do with a Sasquatch costume that someone developed after watching too many gorilla movies," Loren Coleman, who runs a blog devoted to unknown animals, said.

Alternative explanations even were offered.

"It definitely looks like our costume," Jerry Parrino, owner of TheHorrorDome.com, told FoxNews.com.

Fox also reported Jeffrey Meldrum, an anthropologist from Idaho State, said he's had interactions with Biscardi in the past, "and based on that history, I would say that anything he is involved in is suspect."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=72498

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":38uvpfel said:
A hoax I'm sure but in the meantime these clowns are rolling the money to the bank in wheelbarrels. :nod:

These guys also claim to be hunting Leprechauns :roll:

pot-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow-outho.jpg

Looks like the bigfooters got their bigfoot money and skipped the country...

Whoever bet on "fake rubber costumer" can pick up their winnings at the cashier.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/19/bigfoo ... cnn_latest

The hoax was discovered after an "expedited melting process," Kulls wrote. "A break appeared up near the feet area ... as the team and I began examining this area near the feet, I observed the foot which looked unnatural, reached in and confirmed it was a rubber foot."

Kulls said he contacted Tom Biscardi, the self-described "Real Bigfoot Hunter" who has been searching since 1971 for the creature of legend and appeared alongside Whitton and Dyer at the news conference.

"Later that day, Tom Biscardi informed us that both Matthew Whitton and Ricky Dyer admitted it was a costume," the posting said.

I read somewhere that they were trying to get a check out of someone. This was stupid. A practical joke is one thing but this was a nationwide scam. They look like fools. The deputy is going to lose his job. Trying to scam money is probably going to land them in jail where they will get to meet the real big foot.

Yeah, a real Bigfoot who will call them "Honey".

And why the heck weren't all these scientists more aware of the difference between rubber and flesh? I bet most of us could have discovered that a lot quicker. Any redneck could probably look at it and go, "Hey! What's my Halloween costume doin' in that beer cooler?"

The duct tape should have been a dead giveaway.

Latest posts