Bigfoot?

Help Support CattleToday:

I happen to be well aquainted with the man that was Chief Ranger in the Shasta-Trinity national forest when the picture shown was made back in the 60's. The guys that made the film came to him wanting a permit to hunt bigfoot. He told them no way. Some higher up guy intervened and gave them one. The film crew has lived off that bogus tape ever since. The retired forest ranger I know says he can take me to the rock they set up on to make the film, but I've never been out there with him to see it.

dun":n8ta8krc said:
Wasn;t Hogzilla another GA "wonder"

Yes and it just so happens I am running a special this week on Hogzilla Starter Kits if you are interested in increasing your bookings on your pay as you hunt "Plantation". ;-)

Jogeephus":xo49gi8f said:
dun":xo49gi8f said:
Wasn;t Hogzilla another GA "wonder"

Yes and it just so happens I am running a special this week on Hogzilla Starter Kits if you are interested in increasing your bookings on your pay as you hunt "Plantation". ;-)

I'ld be interested in one them Bigfoot starter kits if you have any available

Would that be cash, credit or debit?

This is one of our newer models that's on sale now.

hogzillastarte1.jpg

Thanks Jo that's another cleaning for the computer screen. :lol: :lol: :lol: must remember not to drink in front of the computer while on this page.

Isn't that photo a picture of some guy's wife in a gorilla costume? Or is that just some guy's wife? :eek:

Jogeephus":10ytt3th said:
Would that be cash, credit or debit?

This is one of our newer models that's on sale now.

hogzillastarte1.jpg

Is that how they get so big? A diet of Skippy peanut butter?
I'm assuming that is the Hogzilla starter kit and not the Bigfoot starter kit. Am I correct?

Dixon_Club_Calves":a7z6sn91 said:
if theyre so sure its BF why dont they show the body...

i for one believe in big foot.. :tiphat: :tiphat:

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some ape like animal in the woods somewhere but this just doesn't sound legit. For years they told us we didn't have panthers here. For years I saw them and I know the difference between a bobcat and an otter and what I saw was neither. Finally, fella up the road shot one to prove his point and they crawled him good even though they do not exist here. This brings me to another question. Assuming bigfoot is a humanoid type creature and someone shot it, what would happen? Would this be murder?

(Dun, you are correct in your assumption. I only sell half of the bigfoot starter kits and Crowder sells the other - or leases I should say. I supply the steroid and Crowder supplies one of his wimmens who just happen to be allergic to razors)

cowwrangler":2vtvhyyx said:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/bigfoot.body/index.html

That's a gorilla suit stuffed in a beer cooler!!!