Big Wimmen

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Crowder It seems like every time the subject of big wimmen comes up your name also comes up.
Now i've been on this board for 2 years and I just can't seem to find out how come you are always mentioned when big women are.
So if you will please enlighten me, as I think this might be very interesting.
On the other hand this could be a well kept secret and none of my buisness.

Cal

I think it came up as entertainment for a picnic and kinda ballooned from there. Plus, I think that Crowder secretly likes them big heifers. :heart:

Lammie":2wm2d7y5 said:
I think it came up as entertainment for a picnic and kinda ballooned from there. Plus, I think that Crowder secretly likes them big heifers. :heart:
This subject has been touched upon many times. Almost as many time as "what Lick Tubs' and "what Minerals"I will say most of this conspiracy launched at me was Mr. Nowlands picture of "El Loado Supremo" which translates to Death of a Pickup truck.

On a "Lighter" note I guess we all have fascinations with watching wildlife. :D :shock:

Oh gawd, Crowder, you crack me up. First really good belly laugh of the day. El Loado Supremo... :lol2: :lol2:

Crowderfarms":1dtd71zc said:
I once had a Wife, but her Husband came and got her. :shock:

I hope my Wife (and cousin, sister and aunt all rolled into one) dont never read any of this stuff...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Gonna PM Crowder and find out his secret for catching these big wimmens...obviously there is another secret other than speed as that couldn't be a problem with those two in the pic. :lol2: :lol2: Well I guess it could be if the dinner bell rang. They might be hot dates but gosh I'd hate to take them to dinner. KFC bucket of chicken wouldn't even bring on a good belch from either one.

well the crowder wimmmins loves to eat.so when he rangs the dinner bell.he knows to get out of their way.

TexasBred":w5t4ci3q said:
Gonna PM Crowder and find out his secret for catching these big wimmens....

Forward his response to me if you don't mind. All I am catching right now is feral pigs. I need to catch the big ones. Crowder's tricks may have insight for me in other ways :shock:

Here's where the horseapple hits the road.

Having met, and gettin to know,Crowder's better half, I think most of ya'll would be truly amazed what a very lucky man he is.

I know, I was. She's purtier than a speckled pup, an he's so dang ugly the dawgs won't play with him with a porkchop tied to his neck!! :eek:

Nowland Farms":2xjfv9yq said:
Cal,

It all started when I posted this a long time ago -

http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20305&p=200128&hilit=crowder#p200128

The fat wimmen stuck to Crowder like.....well like fat sticks to Tennessee wimmen.

I do remember that post now. Rekon im slippin in my old age. I'm gonna have to say that has made for some interesting reading though.And thos crowder wimmen have been mentioned probably more than cattle.
Crowder ol buddy I rekon you're just stuck with it. Can't possibly see any way for ya to get out of it now.

Cal

Crowder ol buddy I rekon you're just stuck with it. Can't possibly see any way for ya to get out of it now.

When talking about his wimmen wouldn't it be a little more accurate to say "stuck UNDER it"???

Guess which one is Crowders woman :???: ;-) :lol: :p

TINA26.jpg

Latest posts