Big Weekend In College Baseball

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman

Reaction score
LSU hosts Texas A&M Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. Should be a sellout crowd and a great series.

You got that right! Wow #1 vs #2! I've been peeking at UT this year but didn't realize Aggies we so good again this year!

A&M always brings an impressive crowd with them to cheer for their team. There will B as many people in the parking lot as in the stadium. Bet you can smell the BBQ for five miles...

JWBrahman":28rtra2y said:
A&M always brings an impressive crowd with them to cheer for their team. There will B as many people in the parking lot as in the stadium. Bet you can smell the BBQ for five miles...

Calling my bookie.....gonna make a killin' off these coon a$$es. :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Hahaha, LSU usually gets most of their players from the Midwest. Don't get too confident, all of LSU's conference losses were 10 or more inning slugfests. However, our guys are mainly 18-19 year old kids.

JWBrahman":32gwrpx1 said:
Hahaha, LSU usually gets most of their players from the Midwest. Don't get too confident, all of LSU's conference losses were 10 or more inning slugfests. However, our guys are mainly 18-19 year old kids.
JW I know absolutely nothing about the Aggies other than I've seen their record. Seems they've been hitting a lot of HR's and scoring a lot of runs but it wasn't against SEC teams. Sounds like a good game to sit in the parking lot and eat, drink cold beer, BS and listen on the radio. :lol2:

LSU and Texas A&M switched places according to the polls released yesterday.
1. LSU
2. Texas A&M

Games 1 & 3 will be on ESPN

JWBrahman":18haf9cq said:
LSU and Texas A&M switched places according to the polls released yesterday.
1. LSU
2. Texas A&M

Games 1 & 3 will be on ESPN

Haven't seen any of the Aggies games but think their pitching must be suspect. They don't seem to have any problem scoring 8-10-12 runs a game but also give up about that many. :lol2: :lol2: Score 16 runs and the game is a squeeker. :lol2:

JWBrahman":3c2c90ad said:
Great article on the history of the LSU/Texas A&M baseball rivalry. For those who don't know, Aggie baseball is legendary. They were good when Nick Saban was back in West Virginia.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/12047781- ... ling-of-no
Unfortunately it seems LSU has owned us as far back as when I was a young Aggie Fish in the early 60's. Just can't get past them.

Great game that lived up to the hype. You should have seen the herd of good looking women around the stadium! With so many former MLB players in attendance the girls were strutting their stuff in the warm weather. Game had to start late because the traffic practically closed down Baton Rouge.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/12190241-32/rabalais

JWBrahman":2yz8ajwn said:
Great game that lived up to the hype. You should have seen the herd of good looking women around the stadium! With so many former MLB players in attendance the girls were strutting their stuff in the warm weather. Game had to start late because the traffic practically closed down Baton Rouge.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/12190241-32/rabalais
Dang...might be worth that long drive even for an old coot like me. :mrgreen:

TB, the big boys at LSU and A&M bring in the high school talent for these big games. They invite the A list co eds to attend the games, too. The kinda women that make a coach and his prodigy fall in love at first sight. Haha

JWBrahman":1x8ubdc4 said:
TB, the big boys at LSU and A&M bring in the high school talent for these big games. They invite the A list co eds to attend the games, too. The kinda women that make a coach and his prodigy fall in love at first sight. Haha
And here I thought all these years them boys went to school for the athletic program and the scholastic opportunities....(Can you post some pics of the menu?) :mrgreen:

The busload of hoochies I sent to the Aggie's hotel room was money well spent. Haha

The old joke is we stare at A&M's cattle when we go there and A&M stares at our women when they come here.

Will try to get you some photos today, TB. It is the black haired blue eyed Megan Fox look alikes that can make a rich old man stupid with his money.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-o-s-5eAXc

Latest posts