big dumb birds

Help Support CattleToday:

inbredredneck

Reaction score
does anybody remember that guy or gal. they had a bird ranch or something and came to CT telling us about it. i wanna search for that but like normal my search function is unavailable

Use the google search engine at the bottom of the page. You can search just CT. I use it all the time. Always works. :cowboy:

I'm not sure but I don't think so. I found it interesting at the time, but me and caustic was having a throwdown about government subsidies and I got side tracked, now boredom is setting in and I was going to revist that but can't

inbredredneck":dt6pv3fe said:
I'm not sure but I don't think so. I found it interesting at the time, but me and caustic was having a throwdown about government subsidies and I got side tracked, now boredom is setting in and I was going to revist that but can't

So basically yer just looking to stir something else up? Haha

hooknline":1rhi116h said:
inbredredneck":1rhi116h said:

No I really wanted to learn more about them. I hauled them once the guy said look out they kick. So I never stood behind them. Well they kick sideways, and hard.

TennesseeTuxedo":3a4kxqbb said:
Emus or ostriches?
I'm not 100% sure what they was. Hauled 4 of them in the nose. Cattle were scared shitless. Looking in the mirror the dumb things always stickin their heads way out the holes on the sides.

inbredredneck":vdlcif9l said:
hooknline":vdlcif9l said:
inbredredneck":vdlcif9l said:

No I really wanted to learn more about them. I hauled them once the guy said look out they kick. So I never stood behind them. Well they kick sideways, and hard.
:clap: :lol:

hooknline":ip1250me said:
I'm not sure the name of the movie but there is a chinese guy and a black guy. They are in this ninja fight type thing, and these ninja guys are standing around and one of them kicks the black guy right smack in the head. The black guy looks around and says alright which one of you all did that. Thats how I felt, I know all 4 of these things were looking at me then I was flying thru the air towards the opposite end of trailer. Never seen it coming but I do know none of them was facing away from me.

inbredredneck":2gae36u4 said:
hooknline":2gae36u4 said:
I'm not sure the name of the movie but there is a chinese guy and a black guy. They are in this ninja fight type thing, and these ninja guys are standing around and one of them kicks the black guy right smack in the head. The black guy looks around and says alright which one of you all did that. Thats how I felt, I know all 4 of these things were looking at me then I was flying thru the air towards the opposite end of trailer. Never seen it coming but I do know none of them was facing away from me.
They also kick forwards

Chinese guy was jackie chan. Can't remember the black guys name or the name of the movie but i know what yer talking about

hooknline":1ggf7t9y said:
Chinese guy was jackie chan. Can't remember the black guys name or the name of the movie but i know what yer talking about

"Rush hour"? Chris tucker? :2cents:

ANAZAZI":ye6kud3n said:
hooknline":ye6kud3n said:

"Rush hour"? Chris tucker? :2cents:
I googled that and you are correct. Then after lunch I redboxed it and now I have lost it. Not my sanity but the movie.

hooknline":goz12pq0 said:
Maybe its all those shots to the head
I am now reflecting on a decision I made earlier today, and I'm willing to bet it would have been cheaper to stand in walmart for a couple hours looking in the huge bin of movies for the movie rush hour, rather than getting it from redbox. Them redbox guys they don't mess around they just keep chargin the card till you bring it back.

Latest posts