big brother's pizza delivery??

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9":5qxyir9c said:
and to think-this kind of thing all started with NAIS....see where we're all headed?

You may be closer to the truth than you think. :shock:

I'm afraid that it is pretty close to the truth-that's what's so scary. All of this just creeps in on us slowly so we don't think about how much of our privacy big brother is honing in on. It's presented in a positive way so we just all follow right along-just like a sheep to the slaughter. Kind of reminds me of George Orwell's book.

Rustler9":35ecrtpb said:
so what do you mean by that Chrisy? Are you being sarcastic or do you agree?

no sarcasum would not dare it is to rude, I agree sorry I didn't write my reply properly. the frightening thing is they do seem to know what is going on. :oops:

ok, Chrisy. I'm sorry-I didn't mean to be so defensive. It just really bothers me how everything we do is so monitored. It's getting worse all of the time.

Most folks be havin not a clue how bad it be. Privacy of ANY type been nothin but an illusion for 15 yrs or so. :shock:

george

Rookie":1xwv4qdr said:
Most folks be havin not a clue how bad it be. Privacy of ANY type been nothin but an illusion for 15 yrs or so. :shock:

george

George, I don't honestly know when it started, but I do know it's been a very long time since privacy was, in fact, privacy.

Latest posts