Bez> Just Won $500,000

Help Support CattleToday:

Bez>

Reaction score
And if anyone wants to claim it they can respond here:
--------------------------------------------------------

Your email has won for you in British E-Lottery Online Promotion, you are to claim 250,000.00 GBP.

Send your details to (Dr. Eric Watson), he will guide you through on how to claim your winning prize.

Dr. Eric Watson
Claims Director,
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +447011132785

* FULL NAMES:
* CONTACT ADDRESS:
* TELEPHONE NUMBER/FAX NUMBER:
* NATIONALITY:

Regards,
Mrs Elizabeth Richson
Online Cordinator.

---------------------------------------------

$250,000 Sterling is actually more than $500,000 Canuckle bucks - but I figure I should let somone who needs it more than me have a go at claiming.

Have fun folks,

Bez> :D :D

Too late...I've already claimed that exact prize... :p

Woops...going back it looks as tho I deleted that one...dang! I went from rich to poor in about 2 seconds...when will I ever learn... :p

Alice

Alice":2jka1w58 said:

Woops...going back it looks as tho I deleted that one...dang! I went from rich to poor in about 2 seconds...when will I ever learn... :p

Alice

I was actually thinking of responding via a Hotmail address to see how far it went before I was asked for a bank account or money.

Bez>

Bez>":csy6tosg said:
Alice":csy6tosg said:

Alice

I was actually thinking of responding via a Hotmail address to see how far it went before I was asked for a bank account or money.

Bez>

Beeeezzzzz, you're foolin' me.... :)

Alice

Alice":2ojarjqm said:
Bez>":2ojarjqm said:
Alice":2ojarjqm said:

Alice

Bez>

Beeeezzzzz, you're foolin' me.... :)

Alice

Hmmmm what was it you called yourself?

Oh yeah - For one HOT Grandmother - you are not too stupid - think I will lay low and let someone else have the dough.

Bez>

;-) ;-) ;-)

Although, granny coolin' off, dangit!!!!!

Alice

Latest posts