Best weed killer

Help Support CattleToday:

piedmontese

Reaction score
I have an area where I keep const equipment and materials that I want to kill all the grass and weeds. What works the best and longest? When is the best time to use it? I live n Kansas

BC":295djix9 said:
Pramitol 25E is a soil sterilizer. One application lasts up to a full year.
/\
Agree, but prepare for a goat weed invasion of biblical proportions in that location next year.
Good stuff tho.

Roundup concentrate extended control? Way too temporary.
Pretty weak ingredients for a concentrate:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
18% Glyphosate
0.73% Diquat
0.3% Imazapic

Personally I use roundup and 2,4 d becuae i have it readily available all the time. I do agree with the pramitol. I may spray 2 times a seaon with the roundup usage but I don't mind . If you really don't want anything to grow where your equipment is dump big bags of salt in that area.

Used the Roundup Extended yesterday. Says it's rainproof after 3 hours. We'll see. Got 3/4 in of rain last night in a half an hour.

3waycross":22wwg7x5 said:
Used the Roundup Extended yesterday. Says it's rainproof after 3 hours. We'll see. Got 3/4 in of rain last night in a half an hour.

It should be fine .. We have sprayed roundup on beans while it was drizzleing and it did the job.

skyhightree1":fg3pmlgc said:
3waycross":fg3pmlgc said:

It should be fine .. We have sprayed roundup on beans while it was drizzleing and it did the job.

You sprayed your beans? What am I missing here?

TennesseeTuxedo":3pg6f06w said:
skyhightree1":3pg6f06w said:
3waycross":3pg6f06w said:

You sprayed your beans? What am I missing here?
Roundup Ready beans

Latest posts