Best price for carhardt overalls

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
Anyone know where to look? The Hub wants insulated carhardt overalls.

It seems like around here, the stores all have the exact same price for carhart stuff, the fleet store will have a carhart sale/discount though once in a great while. PM me what he wants, bet I can find him some super duper insulated ones up here! :D

upfrombottom":3c6n9xre said:
john250":3c6n9xre said:
Hub only thinks he wants Carharts insulated. In Texas, out of the wind, he is gonna burn up in those things.

I didn't know there was a place in Texas that you could get out of the wind.

I think Lammies' Hub builds modular homes. I only assume that is inside some big warehouse kind of building. Drafty, but not exactly out in the wind.

Thanks everyone. John, he's working outdoors a lot these days. I think he'll burn up, as well in insulated 'alls. He hardly ever wears his Carhardt coat anyway. He likes to keep it clean!! :shock:

Maybe he would be better off with insulated Bibs instead. At least when he gets hot he can take his jacket off and let the heat ou the top. That's how we layer for hunting and it makes a big difference. Besides it's harder to get out of coveralls when you are in trouble(if you know what I mean) :help:

upfrombottom":2wvtfb1s said:
john250":2wvtfb1s said:
Hub only thinks he wants Carharts insulated. In Texas, out of the wind, he is gonna burn up in those things.

I didn't know there was a place in Texas that you could get out of the wind.

The Pineywoods of East Texas. Wind doesn't seem to be able to get thru the pines.