best place to buy dairy farm

Help Support CattleToday:

frieghttrain":h2d0j48c said:
cbcr":h2d0j48c said:
TexasBred":h2d0j48c said:
That's pure horse shyt. cbcr read the numbers wrong I'm sure since he has no on farm experience with dairy cattle. Stillbirths were all but nonexistent on our dairy and calf deaths for any reason were rare.

As a matter of fact I did grow up on a dairy. Even milked 3 times a day. Over 40 year experience as an AI technician.

Some people argue just to argue. The information that we report is correct. Look at the Minnesota report, did you see where the Holsteins had a 9% stillbirth rate? That is fact, unless you want to try to say that it is a lie.

The breeds that we represent continue to grow, with many producers breeding up to purebred status. So many studies don't want to include our breeds because our breeds would show much better. There was a trial on the crosses that was done a few years ago in California, but many didn't or refused to believe the results. This Minnesota study with different herds shows that these breeds do perform very well.

But again there will be some that will still want to discredit the results and not believe them. To each his own.
What do you do now? Swedish red Brown swiss,and jersy my boss likes but not the Monblierd(can't spell that right :bang: )

Has He looked at the Fleckvieh?

cbcr":2kmnxayd said:
frieghttrain":2kmnxayd said:
cbcr":2kmnxayd said:
As a matter of fact I did grow up on a dairy. Even milked 3 times a day. Over 40 year experience as an AI technician.

Some people argue just to argue. The information that we report is correct. Look at the Minnesota report, did you see where the Holsteins had a 9% stillbirth rate? That is fact, unless you want to try to say that it is a lie.

The breeds that we represent continue to grow, with many producers breeding up to purebred status. So many studies don't want to include our breeds because our breeds would show much better. There was a trial on the crosses that was done a few years ago in California, but many didn't or refused to believe the results. This Minnesota study with different herds shows that these breeds do perform very well.

But again there will be some that will still want to discredit the results and not believe them. To each his own.
What do you do now? Swedish red Brown swiss,and jersy my boss likes but not the Monblierd(can't spell that right :bang: )

Has He looked at the Fleckvieh?
I don't know. Is that a fancy name for simmental?

You have provided great information about the dairy milk. I have a question about the cow milk. Is it good for new born baby. Generally, doctors don't allow babies to drink cow milk. What do you think. Is it ok if someone uses cow milk for 2-3 months baby.

Latest posts