Best Friends pic – anyone?

Help Support CattleToday:

Gees the times I really wish I knew how to upload a pic...have a great dog.....and a great pic to go with it... when he dies, it will be a very very sad time here.
Unlike the rejoicing when my mother in law bites the big weenie. (just kiddin mom!, really I was just making a joke. stop hitting me...geees. I swear it was a joke.....ooow now that really hurts!, Yes I swear I will cry when when you die,really I mean it! (cry for joy that is!) oh no please come on I was on a roll, I couldn't help myself....I swear I am just kidding. yes I love you mother McLoud...forever and ever.......I swear!Over your dead body...er...I mean on my life!) :cboy:

Here's Medic24's best friend...

kensdog.jpg

rem.jpg

This is Remington.

My chocolate lab "Fatboy" who i grew up with left me 2 summers ago.I love that dog still. he used to ride on the fourwheeler to check cows with me. he followed me everywhere. he was 15 and arthritic and came to find me one day when i went to check on cows and a cow got him down out in the pasture. i ran the cow off when i realized what had happened and he lived for a few days after that but died i think due to the injuries.

Thanks MilkMaid..........now aint he just the grandest looking dog? Amazing that some one threw him away! Well like the old saying goes...one mans trash, is another man's treasure.

This dog puts the 'cool' in the word cool! :cboy:

Oh and i might also add this... one of the smartest dogs I have ever witnessed......only one to survive here so far........and I am trying my best to teach him how to make coffee in the morning.... he's not there yet....but he's gettin close! :lol: :cboy:

maybe even get him started on driving lessons soon.

dun":3nj3jpnz said:
preston39":3nj3jpnz said:
She looks like a good cow herding dog. :roll: What do you do to get her to slow down and just lay there? :roll: :lol:

No doubt she is the castle queen...and they can look any way they wish. ;-)

She was 12 in that picture and died the next month. That was two years ago and I still miss that old dog. I'ld take off on the tractor, truck or a foot and get to work and a little while later, here she'ld come.
tig1.jpg

dun,
Sorry for your loss. Be thankful for having her for those years...I guess is the best reflection.

I accidently killed by buddy ...dog...when I was 12. He always traveled in front of the horses about 3-5 feet. always scared me. One day a load of manure caused the horses to lunge forward as we went into a small ravine and...he got it right in the back. Had to put him down. a huge loss. Always been thankful for him though..he saved my life once when he ran ahead of me only to attack a cottonmouth laying on a sand bar. The way I was going my right foot would have no doubt stepped on the snake.

Latest posts