Gracie in the front yard. She is a Papillon pup. About 4 months old in this pic
1.jpg

Gracie on the couch
2.jpg

Gracie on the stairs
3.jpg

Gracie close up
GracieLR2.jpg

These last two are Gracie and Dan having dinner together in the yard. Gracie was about 3 months old in this pic and weighed about 4.7 pounds. Dan is a 6 year old German Shepherd weighing about 120 pounds.
DanandGracie1.jpg

DanandGracie2.jpg

This is my dog, Jade. She is a Blue Healer was 3months old on June 27. Such a smart dog.

These are at about 7 weeks.
Picture117.jpg

Here she is with my dad's 3yr old
Picture138.jpg

Here she is about a 2 1/2 months old, ready to ride in my truck
IM000456.jpg

IM000457.jpg

Can't wait to get home to see her. She's not allowed at my apartment. :(

Ryan

Dun,

Looks like your dog is as easy fleshing as your cows!! :lol:

Seriously though, what did you do to make it so sad??!!

El_Putzo":obrrlejo said:
Dun,

Looks like your dog is as easy fleshing as your cows!! :lol:

Seriously though, what did you do to make it so sad??!!

SAD? That was her happy face!

dun

To be honest with you, at first glance, I thought it was a small walrus, then I was thinking it might be "Flash" from the Dukes of Hazzard. But I didn't see Roscoe P Coltrain in the picture anywhere. I guess he might have been in hot pursuit cue cue cue!!! :lol:

My dogs have names, but they are all affectionately referred to as "fatso". Especially in the off hunting season. Its kind of funny, Wilma is the only female I know that I can yell "Hey Fatso" to and she will come running and not want to kick the crap out of me!

dun":e35kvnk0 said:
=======
dun,
She looks like a good cow herding dog. :roll: What do you do to get her to slow down and just lay there? :roll: :lol:

No doubt she is the castle queen...and they can look any way they wish. ;-)

preston39":1xn92iv9 said:
She looks like a good cow herding dog. :roll: What do you do to get her to slow down and just lay there? :roll: :lol:

She was 12 in that picture and died the next month. That was two years ago and I still miss that old dog. I'ld take off on the tractor, truck or a foot and get to work and a little while later, here she'ld come.
tig1.jpg

Her replacement just isn;t the same.

Notice how she has strategically placed herself near the heat/air vent. I tell you, that is one smart dog. :)

Dun, are you over by the other air vent? :D

dun":1ur7c2ve said:
preston39":1ur7c2ve said:

She was 12 in that picture and died the next month. That was two years ago and I still miss that old dog. I'ld take off on the tractor, truck or a foot and get to work and a little while later, here she'ld come.
tig1.jpg

Her replacement just isn;t the same.

Looks like a corgi. Pembroke or Cardigan?

dj":2xkvbsgi said:
Jak.jpg

Jak
The Lion dog breed

I had a Rhodesian Ridgeback for about a day!! It showed up at my house, I put in the vacant dog lot and the next day it was gone. Ive heard they are fearless, but hunting down lions would make them that way!!

Latest posts