Best Flashlight

Help Support CattleToday:

Tiger

Reaction score
Any info on a good tough rechargable flashlight with at least 100 lumens and possibily a (Picatinny style) rail mount?

Tiger":1r1nt3r0 said:
Any info on a good tough rechargable flashlight with at least 100 lumens and possibily a (Picatinny style) rail mount?

This is an interest of mine as well so I will be looking forward to the replies.

Not to hi-jack, but have you considered recharging batteries instead of the whole light? My problem is I get a light that suits me, and eventually it dies. Heat has much to do with it I am sure. Recently I have gone to green batteries and standard lights. I am thinking that once the batteries quit, I can replace them and keep the light.

backhoeboogie":2s7d9pcj said:
Tiger":2s7d9pcj said:

This is an interest of mine as well so I will be looking forward to the replies.

Not to hi-jack, but have you considered recharging batteries instead of the whole light? My problem is I get a light that suits me, and eventually it dies. Heat has much to do with it I am sure. Recently I have gone to green batteries and standard lights. I am thinking that once the batteries quit, I can replace them and keep the light.

That would probably be ok to.

backhoeboogie":1qgzivx4 said:
Tiger":1qgzivx4 said:

Thats what happens when you use it all night hunting Hogs.. :lol: :lol:

I bought for the farm, the same light my husband uses on his job. It is waterproof, rechargeable, can be mounted in a vehicle or not, can be dropped from great heights, stays lit all night.... It is spendy, but worth it. They are made by streamlight...

http://www.streamlight-flashlights.com/litebox.html

Michele

Sorry, I guess I should say I have no idea what that style is your talking about :oops:

I bought the stingerHP and haven't regretted a minute of it. i was leary about paying $100.00 for a light but it is SO worth it. i can shine coons from the porch of the camp (125 yds at least). It came with a wall or vehicle charger and I leave it plugged in my truck. Very very satisfied. The rechargeable part is nice. Only thing is when it is ready to go out, its out. Spec on it says it will run for an hour on one charge. Seems like I get much more time out of it than that though.

I like the Streamlights too.

Sent mine back last year to get the switch repaired. Had it for about 8 years.

They fixed it no charge and paid the freight back to me.

No questions asked.

Latest posts