Beefmaster pairs

Help Support CattleToday:

5minpins

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to give me an idea what registered Beefmaster Cow/calf pair would bring? or is worth? I know of someone who is having to disperse some of their herd and they were planning on taking them to the sale barn as they arent online and really able to advertise a whole lot. up in Washington state. I want to buy a pair from them but dont know what a fair price is.

yes i think i can help you with reg beefmaster pair prices.im looking at some bred cows thats 4yrs old 6 months bred for $1500hd.so on the pairs your looking at depending on the demand an cows age.id say between $1500 an $2000.now dont let the prices i quated scare you.because if you go to the sale.you may get a pair or 2 for less than that.personally i like to give tween $1500 an $2000 for bred cows or pairs.thats the reason i told you those prices.the cows ive bought i gave $1500 for.an 2 was pairs an 2 bred cows.

If you go to auction you take a chance... you could pay more, you could pay less, and you might not get the pair(s) you want.

$1500 - $2000 for a pair is a reasonable number, more for a 3-n-1.

Good luck.

Latest posts