Beefmaster Heifer Breeders

Help Support CattleToday:

jmurgs120

Reaction score
Soooo I have a question for anyone who knows! I was in the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Calf Scramble, and i caught a calf, so now i receive $1250 to go buy one of my own to show in Houston next year. Im aware that i will have to put more money into that. I'm going to get a beefmaster heifer, and i've been doing a lot of research on breeder in texas. I live in Houston so the closer the breeder is to me the easier it will be. I want to get a good calf but i don't want to have to put a ton of money into her (My parents are hoping to find something below $2000 if thats even possible). Does anyone now any good, but fairly low priced breeders? Thanks!

contact Dalton Skinner at Rafter S beefmasters in Katy Texas or Collier Farms in Giddings Texas or Dunkin 4D beefmasters in Paige Texas or Mike Green in Richards Texas -------they'll fix u up

Any of those mentioned could help.

Have you looked on-line on the breeders link on the BBU website? You can get email addresses/phone #'s of breeders to call and make contact to send you pictures, EPD's, etc.

Latest posts