Beef for sale?

Help Support CattleToday:

lms0229

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy the following ribeyes:

Jersey - grain fed & no antibiotics
Charolais - grain fed & no antibiotics
Piedmontse- grain fed & no antibiotics

I want to compare various breeds on grain; so if you have other crossbreed or anything else you think I should try please let me know! I live in the East Texas area so if these places are close I don't mind going and picking up the steaks. If you know of someone selling these online please let me know. All I have found so far is all grass fed.

Thanks!

When you say "grain fed" I have to assume you mean grass fed, finished on grain, but ........with no antibiotics.
There are several places you can buy beef of that nature, but limiting it to the 3 breeds is going to be difficult.
Chars of that description might be fairly easy to find in East Texas, but the other 2 as beef may prove to be harder.

Thank y'all and yes I mean started on grass and finished on grain. I don't mind ordering online either if y'all know of a place. I will for sure get the piedmontese suggested!

lms0229":jmz2y2hr said:
Anyone know where I can buy the following ribeyes:

Jersey - grain fed & no antibiotics
Charolais - grain fed & no antibiotics
Piedmontse- grain fed & no antibiotics

I want to compare various breeds on grain; so if you have other crossbreed or anything else you think I should try please let me know! I live in the East Texas area so if these places are close I don't mind going and picking up the steaks. If you know of someone selling these online please let me know. All I have found so far is all grass fed.

Thanks!
usually those two don't go hand in hand....

Latest posts