Be Very Careful what you post on CT....

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Some people will take you seriously. AC keeps texting me this picture and asking if it's good enough to get him a ride in the bug. AC! It's just a joke! I don't have pink chaps or a bug! :shock: Now take that shyt off before Jed sees you and gives you a raise.
e85af8dcd2f8ad3f41ec498bf4021815.jpg

Hubba hubba! Very Nice Bubba! :cowboy:
My vote, give him a ride in the bug! Might leave some skids on the seat, but you can Iodine them later! :p

Isomade":2i2rum5m said:
Some people will take you seriously. AC keeps texting me this picture and asking if it's good enough to get him a ride in the bug. AC! It's just a joke! I don't have pink chaps or a bug! :shock: Now take that shyt off before Jed sees you and gives you a raise.
going to the debutante ball?? aka "comin' out party". :mrgreen:

All you have to do is respond to a couple of threads started by Isom and they start popping up as advertisements in the top right corner of the page.

This is some funny stuff! :lol2: I love hangin out with you guys on a rainy day, though it is kind of addicting............. :help:

Isomade":1b5z1dn2 said:

You just having that picture say's it all.
This is like the old TV show to tell the truth.
That's really you in Isom pink aint it.

Caustic Burno":11ovkj0a said:
Isomade":11ovkj0a said:

You just having that picture say's it all.
This is like the old TV show to tell the truth.
That's really you in Isom pink aint it.
CB let's get your pic up so everyone knows who's talking.
4c7efd43.jpg

Isom you and Cb need to quit harassing me and sending me these obscene pictures of two and asking me if I wanna join you for drinks and fun
NO I DON"T WANT TO
I AM A HETEROSEXUAL MALE not a Transgender male,shemale or whatever it is you guys call yourselves these day and I understand it is the way you were born and it isn't a choice but please quit trying to come on to me and get me to ride in your green VW and join the Rainbow Bright world you live in

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would have drinks with you gals! (Just for kicks!) Can I borrow an outfit though? :cowboy:

Latest posts