Battle of Bristol today............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
There is going to be 150000+ people there (Tennessee vs Virginia Tech). I bet they fill the place. What a great place to host a game. Anybody going?

Seating should be pretty good except for the en-zones.

battle-at-bristol-field.jpg

Exciting to see Petty and Jr on GameDay this am. Should be LOUD there today!

Kingfisher":35rl6gls said:
Looks pretty cool huh!? Do they sell beer?
If you've got money and plenty of it you probably will be able to buy bout anything you want there. Prediction are there will be several hundred million dollars pumped into that areas economy from the game. Go Vols.

8757597760_tennessee-vols.gif

I live 15 miles south of the track. Traffic has been horrible since Wednesday. There haven't been 100k fans in that place in a LONG time, so 150k is a little bit of a shock to the surrounding communities. Good for business though.

Vols just tied it up at 14. I've been watching the Utah BYU game so haven't seen much of Texh and Vols yet.....the Y looks tough, although the Utes have fumbled four times in the first half. I'll be payin more attention to the game at the speedway.

I see they believe they topped 150,000 in attendance. The crowd is outstanding and looks like a great tail gate venue for a few days. I wonder if anyone knows how the ticket prices compared to either teams home prices. It would be nice to RV down for a few days of eats and drinks and pay $10 for a cheap seat in the nose bleed section, especially with those big screens there.

Alan":1prj5f79 said:
I see they believe they topped 150,000 in attendance. The crowd is outstanding and looks like a great tail gate venue for a few days. I wonder if anyone knows how the ticket prices compared to either teams home prices. It would be nice to RV down for a few days of eats and drinks and pay $10 for a cheap seat in the nose bleed section, especially with those big screens there.

Cheapest I had a ticket offered to me was $100. And I had several that asked $150. They are all nosebleed seats!

They've been tailgating since Wednesday. It's Just like it used to be for a night race when Earnhardt, Wallace, kulwicki, davey Allison and sterling marlin were beating and banging.

VAAngus":1pyoaf9d said:
I may need to borrow Alan's dog.

:lol: :lol: the way Oregon's defense is playing the dog is already hiding behind the couch. :lol:

Latest posts