Who Wants baseballfan27 to STAY or GO

• Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Craig-TX":345f2rj2 said:
Scotty":345f2rj2 said:
Dun said it best. If you don't like the post don't read them.

True, to a point. But it needs to be controlled. If and when the idiots get thick enough around here, not only will serious cattle folks stop reading the idiot posts, they will stop participating. There comes a point where it's not worth it.

I don't particularly like what he says but I am not going to condem him for it.

I sure as @#$%& am. He stands against all I stand for and vice versa. It's a tall order to ask folks to actively participate in a community and at the same time ignore those who only want to stir poop.

And if I may be so BOLD. Lets talk cattle

Amen.

Craig-TX

I will agree with the stop participating, It gets tiring trying to sort through all the garbage. I have almost givin up. I guess that will be a blessing to most.

Texan":1tsdnlc2 said:
I'm really, really sorry, LA. You don't have any idea how much I hate to do this. But I have to vote "Stay." :mad:
No apologies necessary Texan. A man has to do what he feels is best. Just pray that he leaves on his own and stays gone.
You and Craig are right, we need to get this Board back on track and have more serious discussions and helping people with honest questions about the cattle industry.

I wish Macon had limited the membership to 500 as was talked about in earlier times.
I would not be a member but dang you could read about cattle. Even BP as obnoxious as he was, he was a cattleman.

Caustic Burno":3ug4q1td said:
I wish Macon had limited the membership to 500 as was talked about in earlier times.
I would not be a member but dang you could read about cattle. Even BP as obnoxious as he was, he was a cattleman.

wasnt aware of the 500 limit... only time i saw that number come up is that was the point in time that he would not longer allow guest to post... had to be a member to post.

jt

Even with all the BS, this is still the best forum around, especially for talking cattle!

By the way, how did these posts get put into the Breeds board?

Wouldn't this be more approiate for the
Coffee Shop?

What ever happened to "I might not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it"?
I very rarely read what Baseball (GP) has to say because I don't find his opinions to be worth my time. Responding to his writing would be an even further waste of my time. But that said he offends me less than those who would censor him.
Dave

Texan
Maybe Coach 4Cows will put together a group to get rid of Craig?
You got that right!

Hey Texan, How many cows did you start out with? Or did you just take over your daddy's herd? Did you forget how it was when you first started out or can you remember that far back? You, Craig, and the others in the possee are all alike. Yall may know all there is to know about cattle, but yall are all obnoxious smartasses who will try to bully and gang up on anyone who happens to disagree with anything yall have to say. Yall remind me of the gang-banger want-a-bes that I see everyday.

9 ER":s87kgt2x said:
Texan
Maybe Coach 4Cows will put together a group to get rid of Craig?
You got that right!

Hey Texan, How many cows did you start out with? Or did you just take over your daddy's herd? Did you forget how it was when you first started out or can you remember that far back? You, Craig, and the others in the possee are all alike. Yall may know all there is to know about cattle, but yall are all obnoxious smartasses who will try to bully and gang up on anyone who happens to disagree with anything yall have to say. Yall remind me of the gang-banger want-a-bes that I see everyday.

I smell gasoline.

Scotty

scotty... maybe i spoke too soon on your other post
but i suppose there are always going to be some problems.. but usually things settle out.

jt

The problem is some of the big Hat cowboys want to argue with the bib overalls.

You want to talk to real cattlemen go to the salebarn not a lot of big hats Z 71's things it takes to make a Houston Cowman. You will find old men driving old wore out trucks in overalls selling kick butt cattle. They are not trying to look and talk like tv's cattlemen and impress someone.

you know i relly enjoy these boards and getting answers to questions but i am a lttle disappointed when these kind of thing are put on here. i stopped posting for awhile because people start trying to push someone out. if you don't like what someone has to say don't answer.

bye :(

baseballfan27":35c441my said:
no, this thread did not break me. It was the arrogant, childish attitude upon other posters. I did not humiliate myself with such childish behaviors as the other posters. You have shown yourself the type of characters you are that your customers sees.... I am sure quite few of your potential customers read these and change directions... They'll find another buyer who is nicer and matured. Your business is at an loss... Might as well sell your stock at salebarns.. I am not being rude, just an honest statement.... I am not good at negative postings.. It is great difficulty for me to write an coherent, understandable negative posts. I dwell my life on the positives... I wish other posters will dwell nothing but positive feedbacks for others!
I very well may not be able to sleep tonight! Come on man ; your scaring me!

Latest posts