banned

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello TT!!

Got locked out of my ClinchValley account last year. Figured i would check on you all. Been reading the board the whole time tho. Decided I had something to say and got a new account. I forget what I had to say though.

Cow calfing and trying start to sell freezer beef. Moving cows a couple times a day and wanting to get into some annuals for grazing. That about sums me up right now.

ClinchValley86 said:
Hello TT!!

Got locked out of my ClinchValley account last year. Figured i would check on you all. Been reading the board the whole time tho. Decided I had something to say and got a new account. I forget what I had to say though.

Cow calfing and starting to sell freezer beef. Moving cows a couple times a day and wanting to get into some annuals for grazing. That about sums me up right now.

Lol, well welcome back neighbor!

True Grit Farms said:
ClinchValley86 said:
Yesser! Good to be back. Now, if y'all will just lemme stay. LOL.

Good luck with that, Mod2 has been on the ban wagon. CT sure misses Dun, a true leader of all men.
Tho I, (and most here did) not everyone thought Dun was a great Mod.
I saw a very crass comment to that effect posted last week.
Thread was deleted before I could post a reply.

greybeard said:
True Grit Farms said:
ClinchValley86 said:

Good luck with that, Mod2 has been on the ban wagon. CT sure misses Dun, a true leader of all men.
Tho I, (and most here did) not everyone thought Dun was a great Mod.
I saw a very crass comment to that effect posted last week.
Thread was deleted before I could post a reply.

No matter what you do, you can't make everyone happy.

True Grit Farms said:
ClinchValley86 said:

Your running right with the trouble makers you took the bait pm that started flushing them out. Thanks.
They had been banned by Dun and he made the mistake of letting them come back.

callmefence said:
Son of Butch said:
LOL... and to all you trouble makers, a reminder to vote in the cute calf photo poll.

I had a really good picture. Two calves touching noses.
I didn't submit it. Scared I would be crossing the line.
Same sex calves would be skating on thin ice... although the pride day parade is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts