Balance

Help Support CattleToday:

I struggle with balance as well.....a good part of mine is drug induced from all the meds I take for the old fat man diseases.

part of it stems from an inner ear infection I was hospitalized for back in the 80s and I have never recovered 100 %.

now with constant sinus problems some days are worse than others.

I usually fall about once a week from something but since I have been doing it for years I have sort of learned how to protect myself....and other than riding my horse I am careful about the situations I put myself in...

Thanks see the ENT tomorrow for more testing and the neurologist Monday.
Beaumont tomorrow Houston Monday.
If you hear of some elderly crazy person in Houston, that possibly could be me.
Just pray I don't have a Grit moment.

PDF the scary thing about me falling is cervical fusion. That is not fun surgery trust me.

Caustic Burno said:
Thanks see the ENT tomorrow for more testing and the neurologist Monday.
Beaumont tomorrow Houston Monday.
If you hear of some elderly crazy person in Houston, that possibly could be me.
Just pray I don't have a Grit moment.

PDF the scary thing about me falling is cervical fusion. That is not fun surgery trust me.
Yes my late wife had that quite a few years ago. In the process they damaged her vocal cords and ended up paralyzing one. Had three more procedures to get her vonce restored. They would accept no liability for the damage and it was one of the dangers of surgery.

Getting older is definitely tough. I've got random thumb pain. My ankles have been killing me lately. I've got a drop toe thing going on with my second toe after my foot surgery, and the first toe only rises so far-like it's frozen. Oh, and ear hair. That's a fun development. I'm only 36, so I can't wait to see what's in store for me. At least some things work properly and other things don't hurt yet....

Bestoutwest said:
Getting older is definitely tough. I've got random thumb pain. My ankles have been killing me lately. I've got a drop toe thing going on with my second toe after my foot surgery, and the first toe only rises so far-like it's frozen. Oh, and ear hair. That's a fun development. I'm only 36, so I can't wait to see what's in store for me. At least some things work properly and other things don't hurt yet....

oh man....when I was 36 I still thought I had a big red S on my chest...I didn't start falling apart til I was about 55....but it has been a steady down hill slide since then...something new every year....

70 now...But the Docs all say I am in dam..ed good shape for the shape I am in...I go to five different docs for various things...
but they are keeping me motoring and I still work a full time job....just need more time to ride my horses...already told the boss there may be times when I call in and say see you in a week or so...

Latest posts